Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things Simmers can't say in public without sounding like complete psychos.

Comments

• MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited January 2014
    When grim drops in for someone he likes to stick around and liven the place up, by pillow fighting with the kids.
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited January 2014
    I've been into the future and met my descendants.

I was out sailing once when a kraken sucked my entire boat underwater.

If I'm late for work, I can just teleport there.

I'm collecting pets - so far I have a Pygmy Tortoise, a yellow Chondro Python, a squirrel, chipmunk, iguana, chameleon and an ancient dragon. I'm currently searching around my neighbourhood for an African grey parrot.

My dog regularly gives me fleas but I can get rid of them in the shower.

Yesterday I invaded the park in my UFO and everyone was running around frantically trying to dodge my laser cannons.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • drgnfly30drgnfly30 Posts: 142 Member
    edited January 2014
    Today I caught a piranha, rainbow trout, gold fish and a red herring, put them all in my pocket because I had to go to work.
    They are still in there.

I was out side the school after giving a music lesson, working on some athletic skills with the soccer ball and a zombie came up out of the sidewalk.

I was at work in the bistro today and caught on fire, I was ok though someone threw garlic sauce on me.

I go out in my garden and tend to it in my lingerie.

Some bad rumors got spread so I paid off the paparazzi.

I've got some bad cc how do you get rid of it?

I've got some good cc I'll let you know where I got it.

Where do you get your hair,clothing, and skin?

I'm thinking of deleting the neighbors, I need their house.

The police brought my teen home after curfew and now he walks funny.

I can walk through my door before it opens.

All my husband wants to do is feed the fish, work out and woohoo.

I didn't like one of my child's traits so I got rid of it and rolled another.

• bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    edited January 2014
    This ^^^ made me choke on my coffee! Thanks for the belly laughs. :lol:

Love this thread!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • SimGuruHydraSimGuruHydra Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited January 2014
    Archivist wrote:
    "When people overhear you talking about your Sims in public..."

Ah, so you made this! This actually made the rounds in the studio - someone here found it on reddit/imgur.

:lol:

• ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited January 2014
    Archivist wrote:
    "When people overhear you talking about your Sims in public..."

Ah, so you made this! This actually made the rounds in the studio - someone here found it on reddit/imgur.

:lol:
    Yessssss! I'm so happy! Haha.
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited January 2014
    Soon as I moved out I went back home to visit and found that my dad had married my grandmother and mom had become a lesbian and was dating my Nephews mom.
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• MRSAMELLAMRSAMELLA Posts: 38 Member
    edited January 2014
    This is an awesome Forum , you definitely can't talk about your sim life in public I am a much older person that has loved the Sims since the beginning and I do play a family from the start of the creation until they have children and pass I don't play challenges, because I have in my life of simming played 2 families and have just added or tweaked the family tree a bit and things they do just make me crack up I will definitely be keeping up with this forum !!! What a great one it is !!! :mrgreen:
  • AMariseSAMariseS Posts: 2,458 Member
    edited January 2014
    (And I did say this to another Simmer, in the lobby at work...a very "normal" place!)

If I can get the fairy guy into a relationship, he can move into a house of his own instead of sleeping in the nursery with 3 babies.
  • MollyuuMollyuu Posts: 32 New Member
    edited January 2014
    "I know I just met you ten minutes ago but lets go woohoo and then get married!"

"Uh oh, I better delete that cop before she arrests me for being out after curfew."

"The grim reaper took my dad, went swimming and is on his way to have a slice of my duaghters birthday cake."

"4 days of pregnancy is so long!"
  • CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    edited January 2014
    "It sucked yesterday, we had a house fire and my stupid kids wouldn't stop running into the flames and getting themselves killed."
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    edited January 2014
    "On my birthdays I spin around and sparkle!"

"I never wash my hands after using the toilet."
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Circus-of-CatsCircus-of-Cats Posts: 55 Member
    edited January 2014
    My cowplant ate my first born child. I milked it and had a divine meal. Yum!

Time to feed the baby. Just let me pull this handy bowl of delicious mush out of my back pocket. Enjoy.

We feed our babies only the best green formula simoleons can buy.

Honey, I'm going to use my hammer to bang on our new porcelain toilet. You know, to make it unbreakable.

Psst. I have this new experimental treatment. I dare you to swallow this pill. Yeah, I know its bigger than your head. Don't choke.

I love that I only have to jab my screwdriver at my television and then I get more channels.

So I took the family to China for vacation and we forgot to bring one of the kids back. Funny how I haven't freaked out or anything. Oh, and the wife now wants another baby. (This just happened in my game and I didn't realize the child was missing until the Dad rolled a wish to see her grow up well.) :oops:
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    edited January 2014
    "Oops honey, sorry but I wasn't paying attention and you died of dehydration in a public toilet!" :shock:

"Nathaniel Castle got abducted by aliens and now he's expecting! I need good names!" :lol:

:mrgreen:
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • GCovantGCovant Posts: 10 New Member
    edited January 2014
    I jumped into a time machine that I invented and came back with an elderly son who learns skills really quickly.

This werewolf kept sniffing me so I hit it on the nose with a newspaper and told it to go away.

Maintaining my garden is such a chore. Whelp, time to buy sprinklers to keep my money trees watered.

🐸🐸🐸🐸! I'm always sleeping when the aliens come to my house for a visit!

:D This is fun!

• GCovantGCovant Posts: 10 New Member
    edited January 2014
    Yeah, I turned her into a toad. Why? Because she kept kicking my flamingos!

Ok, I'm done.
  • NoahPat22NoahPat22 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited January 2014
    Darn it i lost on my flying broomstick race.
  • gigi21480gigi21480 Posts: 98 New Member
    edited January 2014
    "So my friend has gotten really good at mass murder. He keeps setting all of these community lots on fire. I think his death toll has exceeded well over thirty in one incident. He's keeping the Grim Reaper so busy that Grim can't keep up!"
  • gigi21480gigi21480 Posts: 98 New Member
    edited January 2014
    "She just won't die! She's had two Young Again Potions, she's Unlucky so the Grim Reaper feels sorry for her every time I try to electrocute or starve her, and whenever I'm not looking, she harvests a death flower! I want to just kill this woman already!" Thank you Gala Ball, you've lived quite a life. And no, she's still not dead.
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited January 2014
    My 12 year old daughter at the airport, talking about a handsome werewolf:
    'You want to make friends with your neighbor? Try to throw a ball at him!' 'But mom, I want to date him?' 'Well, scratch his belly then!'
    NymlADp.jpg
  • TiffanySouzaTiffanySouza Posts: 301 Member
    edited January 2014
    Ugh, I hate having to clean the shower all the time! I'm just gonna hit it with a wrench until it starts cleaning itself!
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited January 2014
    this is the best thread ever!

i so dont believe in free will

sometimes i find its best to just let them pee on themselves. it can be such a pain to get them to the bathroom in time when they are out and about. and really doesnt it always seem like they need to pee, really!

didnt you just eat!

• rjdreamer53rjdreamer53 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited January 2014
    Great Thread....enjoyed reading all 17 pages , so far . I have nothing to offer at this point. :mrgreen:
  • laurenblair10laurenblair10 Posts: 54 New Member
    edited January 2014
    " Wanna hear a secret? My favorite color is Lilac. " :lol::lol::lol: I hate the Sims and their lame secrets!

" I drove through another car and didn't kill the driver! "

" Sometimes, I just like to fast forward through my life. "

" My birthday is in the Spring! And Summer... and fall.... and winter......"

" I didn't buy a laundry machine, so I don't have to wash my clothes! "

" I couldn't afford to make pancakes this morning, so I sold a window. "
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited January 2014
    I love eating my waffles with chopsticks!