Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Diesel Furniture + Clothing Showcase! (Pictures Inside! :D)

markydeemarkydee Posts: 1,029 New Member
Soooo, first off, I don't mind what others say, I really like this pack. :D It's so modern and youthful! Yes, there's some booboos here and there... like women's clothing was a little too skimped, the fact that they didn't include Diesel's kitchen line *grunts* and ughhh... the un-recolorable surfaces of some objects... but really, overall, I think this is my favorite stuff pack so far. :D

Anyhoo, I'm currently playing in Lucky Palms, and my sims will soon be moving to a better home and I chose the lot called "Chic Retreat" @ 61 Sand Street or whatever the heck that's called.. But anyway, so I decided to remodel it and furnish it better and here's the result:

d10.png

d9.png

d8.png

d3.png

d7.png

d6.png

d2.png

d5.png

d4.png

d1.png

YAY!! :mrgreen: I'm really happy about this pack. I wanted more, but eh, it's EA, what could I do. :lol:

PS. Yes, some CC have been used, and velocitygrass' remove stencils mod from MTS was used to recolor the bed. :D
Oh and the sims here aren't my sims, well two of them are, but I just added 5 more just to showcase the clothes.

Comments

• brittanyleahbrittanyleah Posts: 1,919 Member
    edited July 2012
    Nice pictures! :D
  • markydeemarkydee Posts: 1,029 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Nice pictures! :D

Thanks! :)
  • BadnessDefinedBadnessDefined Posts: 1,227 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Wow, gorgeous pictures! I so can't wait for mine to arrive. :D
  • Cyberqueen13Cyberqueen13 Posts: 2,835 Member
    edited July 2012
    nice job. I wish i didnt need a mod to re-color the bed.
  • wzw1177wzw1177 Posts: 1,140 New Member
    edited July 2012
    OP's avatar is more interesting. :mrgreen:
  • Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited July 2012
    Nice pics! Thanks for sharing
    edited July 2012
    Thanks everyone :) I really love these pieces I used ^-^ The rest, meh, they're stuff I probably won't ever touch.
    wzw1177 wrote:
    OP's avatar is more interesting. :mrgreen:

lol. I just love bunnies, let's leave it at that. haha :wink:
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,612 Member
    edited July 2012
    Lovely photos!!

Is everything in the photos apart of the SP? Are those cabinets apart of the SP? (I hope they are! :P )

PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited July 2012
    I love what you've done with the house, it's gorgeous! :-) Seriously, that's like my dream home. You really put the stuff in this SP to good use.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
    edited July 2012
    GabbyGirlJ wrote:
    I love what you've done with the house, it's gorgeous! :-) Seriously, that's like my dream home. You really put the stuff in this SP to good use.

I agree! Nicely decorated.

(I love your avi!)
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited July 2012
    Goodywood wrote:
    GabbyGirlJ wrote:

I agree! Nicely decorated.

(I love your avi!)

Thank you! :-) Can't wait to give her her wings in September. :wink:
    IHJCfa6.jpg
    edited July 2012
    Goodywood wrote:
    Lovely photos!!

Is everything in the photos apart of the SP? Are those cabinets apart of the SP? (I hope they are! :P )

Thanks :D Sadly, no. haha. Did you mean the kitchen cabinets? They're from this great CC-maker named "Awesims". If you're not afraid of CC, check her site out, it's amazing :) You can download the cabinets from here.
    GabbyGirlJ wrote:

Thanks so much! I might release the house soon if you're wanting it. I'll remove the CC though. ^-^ And yes, just with a little TLC, this stuff pack was really worth it imho. :)
    edited July 2012
    Awww.... :( OKay, the cabinets are nice! ^_^ I would get it, but I don't download objects (CC). I only dl make up, hair, sliders, anything for CAS, except clothes.

But, anyway, you really did a good job on the decor!! :shock:
    edited July 2012
    Goodywood wrote:
    Awww.... :( OKay, the cabinets are nice! ^_^ I would get it, but I don't download objects (CC). I only dl make up, hair, sliders, anything for CAS, except clothes.

Awww. Talk about opposites.. I only dl furniture and decor. haha

But thanks so much! Glad you like em :) And thanks for the FR. :D
    edited July 2012
    markydee wrote:
    Goodywood wrote:

Awww. Talk about opposites.. I only dl furniture and decor. haha

But thanks so much! Glad you like em :) And thanks for the FR. :D

lol! That's so funny..

Thank you for accepting! =D
  • ditzybug59plyditzybug59ply Posts: 53 Member
    edited July 2012
    GabbyGirlJ wrote:

I second your comment! It is a dream home. The house looks wonderful. I hadn't paid too much attention to this SP but now because of your pics I am seriously considering getting it! Thank you for sharing. :mrgreen:

PS: I like your bunny ears too! :lol:
    edited July 2012
    GabbyGirlJ wrote:

I second your comment! It is a dream home. The house looks wonderful. I hadn't paid too much attention to this SP but now because of your pics I am seriously considering getting it! Thank you for sharing. :mrgreen:

Thanks so much. ^-^ I'm almost done with my the CC-free version of this home so I'll upload it once it's done :)
    Really, paired with the right stuff and re-colored properly, the stuff in this pack are very nice. Some people are just really being too snippy about it but it's really a good SP for me :D

Lol thanks! I <3 bunnies!!! hehe ^-^
  • mecute4suremecute4sure Posts: 197
    edited July 2012
    Wow! Very funky!!! Do you think you'll put the house up with cc to? I'm normally a little leery about cc but it seems you have good taste and you haven’t gone over the top with it either and it looks amazing!

<3 Bunnies!!!
  • C_LeilaniC_Leilani Posts: 258 Member
    edited July 2012
    markydee wrote:
    GabbyGirlJ wrote:

Thanks so much. ^-^ I'm almost done with my the CC-free version of this home so I'll upload it once it's done :)
    Really, paired with the right stuff and re-colored properly, the stuff in this pack are very nice. Some people are just really being too snippy about it but it's really a good SP for me :D

Lol thanks! I <3 bunnies!!! hehe ^-^

It really is a nice house. If you wouldn't mind, could you upload the CC version of the house. (doesn't mind CC at all) :)
  • Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited July 2012
    Thanks for sharing! I just got it and it's done now! Can't wait to play. :)
  • Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited August 2012
    I just started playing with the diesel furniture and I mad because the sofa doesn't have a loveseat. I like those chairs, but it needs a loveseat.
  • MckenzieMemberMckenzieMember Posts: 1,231 Member
    edited September 2012
    Nice pics. :)
  • Sim-GeorgieSim-Georgie Posts: 633 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Cool Pics. I have the expansion too, and I'm LOOOOOVING it! :)
  • BethanyelizabethBethanyelizabeth Posts: 28 Member
    edited November 2012
    Getting this for Christmas
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thank you very much for pics! Loved the couches and lightening! A quick question is there any shelves in Diesel? I had seen you used a white shelf,and curious if it is also from Diesel pack? If not fm which ep/sp? ^^

Thank you!