Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

wont let me woohoo with my husband :(

yes, before you ask they to have high relationships with each other but i cant get the woohoo or the try for baby buttons to pop up.i have them interact until they get the "extremely irresistable" thing but still no option. on the shower it says woohoo with... but it says i need a potential lover on the lot... ***? :?:

Comments

• Midnightvampire7Midnightvampire7 Posts: 63 Member
    edited July 2012
    wow..I've never heard of this glitch, that's horrible. Wish I could help
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited August 2012
    Does either the husband or wife have the Hydrophobic trait? If one of them does, they won't woo-hoo in the shower.
  • LishaMooLishaMoo Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2014
    I have the same problem with my sim and her boyfriend, but its only on my lot cause when we go to his house we can, so i dont know whats wrong. They wont on the bed or n the shower or anywhere :shock:
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Move your family out, and then back in. If that doesn't work, save your family and your house, delete the lot, reinstall the house and family. That should work...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited January 2015
    I've had this issue several times in the past... it's really infuriating. Thanks for the tip @jillbg
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    You're welcome @joejoe11! We go through a lot of trouble to make our sims happy, don't we! ;)
    NymlADp.jpg