Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crumplebottom sisters

I saw blog post for Moonlight Falls, and Crumplebottom sisters caught my eye.
Since all three of them are witches, and we know Agnes (in Sunset Valley) is not, one EPIC STORY just popped in my mind.
Remember Charmed? Prue, Piper, Phoebe and Paige?
Well, these three sisters in Moonlight Falls will be in my game Prue, Piper and Phoebe, then I will kill one that I don't like, like Prue died and then I'm gonna move Agnes to Moonlight Falls and reunite her with her sisters just like Paige did. Then they will bind their circle/powers and Agnes will become a witch. :D

Comments

• Options
    dementor1213dementor1213 Posts: 1,835 New Member
    edited July 2012
    In instantly thought Charmed when I saw the three sisters, especially after their names all beginning with 'B', but I already have Paige, Phoebe, and Piper waiting in my library(along with their house) to be moved into Moonlight Fallls.
  • Options
    SugarRaveSugarRave Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited July 2012
    Agnes is one of the sims I like adding to every town I play xD

I'm probably going to do something like this myself
  • Options
    DerotisDerotis Posts: 162 New Member
    edited July 2012
    But but but... then that would make 5 sisters. x.X
    These three must be related on some other branch.

And whoo for Charmed.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited July 2012
    We can't forget about Cornelia Goth, she is Agnes's sister. I have a feeling Agnes is a cousin to the three sisters. I would like to know for sure, I have always liked that family.
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    edited July 2012
    In instantly thought Charmed when I saw the three sisters, especially after their names all beginning with 'B', but I already have Paige, Phoebe, and Piper waiting in my library(along with their house) to be moved into Moonlight Fallls.

And Prue. I vaguely remember her, I'm pretty she died though. I still liked her :)
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited July 2012
    Well, Cornelia could be spare sister if someone of those 4 dies. xD
  • Options
    VictoriousSimmerVictoriousSimmer Posts: 2,715
    edited July 2012
    My first sim in Moonlight Falls will be Agnes, I will explore the game with her, after giving her a witchy makeover, then re-unite her with her sisters, and start filling up my town with Harry Potter characters(:
  • Options
    dementor1213dementor1213 Posts: 1,835 New Member
    edited July 2012
    sam123 wrote:

And Prue. I vaguely remember her, I'm pretty she died though. I still liked her :)

Prue was never my favorite sister, that's why I just have Paige, Piper, and Phoebe.
  • Options
    JonnaJacobsenJonnaJacobsen Posts: 83 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Agnes to Moonlight Falls and reunite her with her sisters

How does one move a sim to another town!?! I have been trying to search it, and I have even been trying to find out in my own game, but I can't figure it out!! :'(
  • Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    edited July 2012
    sam123 wrote:

I like Prue too :mrgreen: more than Paige.
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    edited July 2012
    I can't imagine why Crumplebottoms would be dabbling in witchcraft.... They are generally too prudish to believe in such things... The only exception was Cornelia, who married Gunther Goth, and we all know strange the Goths are ;p

And my first thought was not Charmed, but Hocus Pocus xD ... These Crumplebottom sisters remind me of the Sandersons; A flirty blonde, a curvaceous brunette, and an angry-looking red-head....
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited July 2012
    I never heard of Hocus Pocus. :D
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited July 2012
    Yeah, I was surprised to see those in screen-shots. Must be interested playing those:)
  • Options
    MGSFan612MGSFan612 Posts: 3,429 Member
    edited July 2012
    Now I don't know who to play as the Van Goulds(it was hard enough deciding between them and the Wolffs) or the Crumplebottom sisters. If they throw the Goths or Specter family into the mix(which would be awesome) I'm going to go crazy trying to decide
  • Options
    christine400christine400 Posts: 5,554 Member
    edited July 2012
    okester wrote:
    I can't imagine why Crumplebottoms would be dabbling in witchcraft.... They are generally too prudish to believe in such things... The only exception was Cornelia, who married Gunther Goth, and we all know strange the Goths are ;p

And my first thought was not Charmed, but Hocus Pocus xD ... These Crumplebottom sisters remind me of the Sandersons; A flirty blonde, a curvaceous brunette, and an angry-looking red-head....

YES ! love that movie
  • Options
    michellehilbrandmichellehilbrand Posts: 2,331 Member
    edited July 2012
    Hocus Pocus is one of the movies my family watches every Halloween.
  • Options
    Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Agnes to Moonlight Falls and reunite her with her sisters

How does one move a sim to another town!?! I have been trying to search it, and I have even been trying to find out in my own game, but I can't figure it out!! :'(

If you save her household to the library, you can then place it in any town you want. (If you have her skilled, she'll retain her skills as a household save.)You do this save from Edit Town and select the house. You can save with or without their house, too.

If you just take her to the mirror in CAS and save to bin, she'll be saved in CAS, but with no skills.

I'm thinking these Crumplebottoms will have to be cousins of Corneila and Agnes. I guess we'll have to wait for the Wiki updates to know for sure, unless the tell us as SN grows closer. Since Corneila & Agnes' parents are buried in the Goth's private cemetery, it seems magic runs deep in the family tree.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited July 2012
    okester wrote:

I always thought that the Crumplebottoms were abit prudish too. Just like the Landgrabbs on the hill. :D
  • Options
    aclavoaclavo Posts: 1,517 Member
    edited July 2012
    I never heard of Hocus Pocus. :D

The horror. It's a very good film starring SJP, Kathy Najimy, and Beth Midler. It's one of my faves along with The Witches.
  • Options
    BinskyBinsky Posts: 4,263 Member
    edited October 2012
    LOL! Actully doing this in one of my games! I'm giving them surgery and makeovers, though... and I NEVER do that. Mainly just because I want them to look like the sisters in Charmed!

Soo....

Paige or Prue?
  • Options
    dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    edited October 2012
    Prue definitely for me and I thought of charmed instantly too, they were the first family I played and I quickly grew bored of them but I think I just didn't have the hang of S/N then (or now tbh).

I might go back and play them again Oh and I'd kill Bianca off she is an absolute nuisance with her constant love charms.
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • Options
    Boo236Boo236 Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    I'm trying to find the crumplebottoms so I can fulfill the spellcasting achievement but I can't find them anywhere in moonlight falls....
    The house I've seen linked to the sisters is where my macduffs live
    Please help :?