Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love freeplay/a few questions...

I have been playing sims freeplay for 2 months (I don't cheat by buying money or lps) and am finally ready for the first baby to be born. She'll be born tomorrow. I had over 75LPs collected and used a lot of them for setting up the child's room (have 25 left to grow her into a toddler).

I'm curious of a few thngs:
Can babies get taken away by the social worker? For instance if I was away for a few days could my toddler be gone?

Do sims get sick or die?

I want to focus just on the one family and their child for playing the game and just use the rest of the sims in town for goals and revenue (earning simoleons and leveling up to earn LPs) as I know toddlers are very demanding. Therefore I think I'll stick to this couple just having one child. In some ways I like this game more than the main sims 3 due to all the options for toddlers and the fact I can play it on the go.

Comments

• moreno15moreno15 Posts: 44 New Member
    edited July 2012
    I currently have a toddler and as far as I know, they don't get taken away. I went on vacation and I was unable to use Freeplay for almost a week. When I returned, no sims were dead or sick and my toddler didn't get taken away by any social worker. All the needs were very low but they were all still there.