Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have you ever??

Have you ever uploaded a simself of you onto the exchange to use as an avatar or just to upload it and then later regret it a little bit because people start downloading what seems to be like you into their game? Then you wonder how they're treating "you" in their game. It's crazy. I just realized this. Has anyone else ever thought about this before or something like it?
Twitter: ashleyrenee210
Tumblr: panicitsashleyatthedisco
Origin: ashleyrenee210
PSN: ashleyrenee210

Comments

• Eden777Eden777 Posts: 1,263 Member
    edited July 2012
    I've never uploaded a Sim of myself, but I have a lot of guys I've created and uploaded. Someone once posted they thought my boys would make good DNA for their girl Sims. And then I started worrying about them, thinking they were being used as sex slaves or something, lol.
  • SkyscraperfanSkyscraperfan Posts: 4,287 Member
    edited July 2012
    no all my sims don look like me because they all get dead
    My current Novelcy and general blog:
    https://themostevilfish.wordpress.com/
  • piddlesimpiddlesim Posts: 3,251 Member
    edited July 2012
    I have uploaded a lot of sims. Never a self sim though. I don't worry about what people do with my sims. Infact I like hearing about their adventures. To me, that is half of the fun of sharing a sim. :)
  • 4thefunofit44thefunofit4 Posts: 3,032 Member
    edited July 2012
    Not regretted it, but i definitely wondered what they did with her lol :shock: :shock:
  • Eden777Eden777 Posts: 1,263 Member
    edited July 2012
    I did have a Katy Perry sim that kind of accidentally caught on fire.
  • 4thefunofit44thefunofit4 Posts: 3,032 Member
    edited July 2012
    Eden777 wrote:
    I did have a Katy Perry sim that kind of accidentally caught on fire.
    kind of?
    accidentally?

:lol:
  • Gatorade3Gatorade3 Posts: 4,093 Member
    edited July 2012
    Oh my gosh, yes. My friend made a Sim and uploaded her only to join SexySims and find out she was a prostitute model/sex toy with "realism" skins added on. Then I found out my Simself was being used as a model for a magazine that was to be killed a different way each article -___-
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    edited July 2012
    Eden777 wrote:
    I've never uploaded a Sim of myself, but I have a lot of guys I've created and uploaded. Someone once posted they thought my boys would make good DNA for their girl Sims. And then I started worrying about them, thinking they were being used as sex slaves or something, lol.

This made me lol a bunch :lol:
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Jamesmc2012Jamesmc2012 Posts: 1,264 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Never uploaded my Simself before, but if I did, I'd love for people to use him! I donate my Sim body to science!
  • SarriakaSarriaka Posts: 707 Member
    edited July 2012
    I never have before but thanks to this thread, I'm now a bit worried.
  • dylsoccer12dylsoccer12 Posts: 9,357 New Member
    edited July 2012
    My simself is my most downloaded thing in my studio.. I wonder what they do to him? :lol: 8)
  • AbbyMcTabbyAbbyMcTabby Posts: 794 Member
    edited July 2012
    Yes, I did exactly this for my first avatar on here and then deleted her/me because I didn't want to end up having 100 babies in someones game somewhere
  • turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited July 2012
    Eden777 wrote:

that made me really LOL..

as for my uploads.. it either i have to save it .. or im uploading it for an avatar ;P
  • TroubleDokoTroubleDoko Posts: 44 Member
    edited July 2012
    Gatorade3 wrote:
    Oh my gosh, yes. My friend made a Sim and uploaded her only to join SexySims and find out she was a prostitute model/sex toy with "realism" skins added on. Then I found out my Simself was being used as a model for a magazine that was to be killed a different way each article -___-

You just made my day XD
  • Gatorade3Gatorade3 Posts: 4,093 Member
    edited July 2012
    Gatorade3 wrote:

You just made my day XD
    Yay!! :D
  • ltd2mp87ltd2mp87 Posts: 728 Member
    edited July 2012
    Ive uploaded my Simself, and I like the idea of "me" being in other peoples' games. My Simself will get to experience many lives, kind of like parallel universes :D
  • ChelseahaynesChelseahaynes Posts: 2
    edited July 2012
    Sooo many creepers out there.. *shudders* :shock: