Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Careers

I just got my first vampire, she's a journalist but for some reason she can't go to work. I tried with another career and the same thing happened so I figure it's because she's a vampire and can't do a job during the day. I was wondering if I was correct otherwise it's probably a bug and I'll have to report it.

Comments

• Options
    dylsoccer12dylsoccer12 Posts: 9,357 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Yeah, that's a bug.
  • Options
    dsignercarlydsignercarly Posts: 192
    edited June 2012
    I've never had that problem so i think it's a bug.
  • Options
    SimFanAJSimFanAJ Posts: 2,755 Member
    edited June 2012
    Before she has to go to work, change her into her career outfit yourself by clicking on her and choosing it. Once she is dressed in her career outfit, she should go to work for you. I have the same issue in my game, but this always works for me. Good luck. :)

Edit: spelling error
    1stsiggy_zpsa76c2175.png
  • Options
    bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    edited June 2012
    I usually make my Vampires self-employed. Writer, painter, sculptor or inventor. Gardener and Angler are probably best avoided by the metabolically challenged. :)
  • Options
    TliladTlilad Posts: 28
    edited June 2012
    bklienhart wrote:
    I usually make my Vampires self-employed. Writer, painter, sculptor or inventor. Gardener and Angler are probably best avoided by the metabolically challenged. :)

hehe 'metabolically challenged' never tough of it that way. Awesome :)

Now to the point: It's a bug, I've had vampires before and never had that problem, as long as they don't stay in the sun for too long its like a "normal" sim.