Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a Baking option?

I am going to borrow the game before I buy it. Basically I'm hoping for a baking option due to it's title. Like making cakes, cupcakes brownies, candy making etc, and being able to sell them in a bakery or Consignment shop. Maybe even a Catering option? Is any of this in Sweet Treats? or is it just Ice Cream/candy shaped stuff/clothing?

10 minutes later Since no one responded, I'll take that as a no.

Comments

• OmNomNomOmBabiesOmNomNomOmBabies Posts: 681 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Stuff Pack...

It only includes new clothes and items, I'm pretty sure...
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited June 2012
    No baking items, no new recipes.

It's a Stuff Pack, so like the above simmer mentioned, only new objects, clothing, and hair.

I think you're confusing it just a little with an EP. The upcoming EP should have more recipes and gardening options, though. So perhaps you'll find what you want there. :) Sorry to disappoint and happy simming!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • AlveryAlvery Posts: 43 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Salanti wrote:
    I am going to borrow the game before I buy it. Basically I'm hoping for a baking option due to it's title. Like making cakes, cupcakes brownies, candy making etc, and being able to sell them in a bakery or Consignment shop. Maybe even a Catering option? Is any of this in Sweet Treats? or is it just Ice Cream/candy shaped stuff/clothing?

10 minutes later Since no one responded, I'll take that as a no.

Nope not this time. I am still holding out for a candy shop and/or a bakery. One day it will happen. *crosses fingers*
  • SalantiSalanti Posts: 327 New Member
    edited June 2012
    thanks Dearies.