Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Facebook Friends for Freeplay Social Update

I don't use Facebook so i created a fake account to be able to get the bonuses. Is anyone else in the same boat as me not having any Facebook friends? Did you just use the lifepoints to build the nightclub? I really don't want to.

Comments

• Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited July 2012
    Mstybl95 wrote:
    I don't use Facebook so i created a fake account to be able to get the bonuses. Is anyone else in the same boat as me not having any Facebook friends? Did you just use the lifepoints to build the nightclub? I really don't want to.

You created an account on Facebook for the friends? Here's a suggestion. If you want neighbors, then get on Facebook, search for Sims Free Play groups. I recommend two: Sims Free Play (has an apple as an icon) and Sims Free Play tips and cheats. Both are open groups and you can ask any of their members to be your friend. I made a bunch that way for my Party Boat.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • moreno15moreno15 Posts: 44 New Member
    edited July 2012
    I'm somewhat in the same boat, I would like to build the nightclub but I don't want to use life points. I do have 2 neighbours (people I actually know in RL) but I'm having trouble finding more. It is kind of annoying in my personal opinion, not sure if I really like the update because it's such a hassle finding neighbours and such. Besides, I barley use facebook anymore
  • moreno15moreno15 Posts: 44 New Member
    edited July 2012
    I'm somewhat in the same boat, I would like to build the nightclub but I don't want to use life points. I do have 2 neighbours (people I actually know in RL) but I'm having trouble finding more. It is kind of annoying in my personal opinion, not sure if I really like the update because it's such a hassle finding neighbours and such. Besides, I barley use facebook anymore
  • philyfanaticphilyfanatic Posts: 2
    edited January 2013
    Please add me!!! Facebook Name-Jeff Simmer

I have a picture of my little Sims guy as profile pic.

Thank you