Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

glitches involving clothing

I made a new household yesterday with five sims. They each have a different career, but there are a few things that are annoying me. One sim, who is in the law enforcement career, is a desk jockey, yet for some reason she's wearing one of those fancy gowns to work. I didn't pick that dress for any of her clothing options, and she doesn't have the insane trait, so it's definitely a glitch. The same thing is happening to another sim in the film career. He's a best boy yet he's wearing an outfit that is not one of his outfits and I'm assuming isn't a best boy outfit. Their hairstyles are also entirely changed when they go to work. I would really appreciate some help with this glitch.

Edit; It's also happening to another sim in the sports career, and I've played enough sims in that career to know he's not supposed to wear a suit on the second career point.

Comments

• Options
    NeverStormfurNeverStormfur Posts: 1
    edited July 2012
    I also have issues with career clothing for the law enforcement career. My sim's career clothing changed randomly everyday and eventually she just didn't wear clothes to work at all. She was completely naked with no censorship pixels. I'm guessing the saved game was corrupt or something since eventually she simply disappeared and her dog couldn't locate the elevator to return to it's home lot and died :(
  • Options
    secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited July 2012
    i have 3 sims in different career's that wear there ropes to work, one in law enforcement one in sports and one in science career i thnk the work clothes are messed up.
  • Options
    jwghostjwghost Posts: 2,260 Member
    edited July 2012
    in acting career your sim will wear several different outfits because he/she is a actor, so it's normal.
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited July 2012
    You can go into Twallans mods, he has a dresser mod that takes care of this. I use mods all the time I could not play without them