Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Until Death Do Us Part : a musicacy - It's 2014! =D

Β«13456722
47a73d51ab27e_plekinhemel1.jpg

To whoever might be reading this, hi there! :D

There are so many good legacy stories out there that I became inspired and decided to do a small one of my own. I’m still a beginner at this, and it might not be great, but I would be honoured if you gave my stories a try. ^^

This will be a musicacy. For people who don't know what that is, the goal is to make each generation's life abide by a certain song. How to interpret the song is up to you, as long as it follows the flow of the lyrics.
Not following all of the normal legcay rules here, I'll be focusing more on the storytelling part. I don't know how good it'll be, but let's try anyway! :mrgreen:

And, just because, some of the best sim-stories I've read until now are found over here :P :
JourneyG's A Father's Love
NightlockFallen's Until My Color Fades Away
Haley's Lost in Wonderland
FruHurricane's Lord legacy
VampireXheart's Ravenwood Legacy
MischiefTheKitten's Whispers in the wind

Reactions and advice are more than welcome. I like getting comments :oops:

Please enjoy yourself!

J6AKQqX.jpg
Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘

Comments

• Options
    _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,752 Member
    edited October 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    annasommerannasommer Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited June 2012
    Hm, interesting storyline - bookmarked, I will check again on this :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    annasommer wrote:
    Hm, interesting storyline - bookmarked, I will check again on this :thumbup:

Thanks, I'm happy you like it :)
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Chapter two is now up :-)
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Seems like someone is building a new life without remembering the last one :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    annasommer wrote:
    Seems like someone is building a new life without remembering the last one :lol:
    :mrgreen: Well, she's trying to find out her last one, but it's not really working yet xD

Chapter three is up. About one or two more chapters until things get interesting. :P
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Ehm... are there more carnivorous plants in the game or just the cow plant? *coversbehindrockforsafety*
    My my... I love gardening inside and outside the sims, but this lady is odd...
  • Options
    NightlockFallenNightlockFallen Posts: 4,789 Member
    edited June 2012
    -unlurks-

Surprise! I've been secretly reading this ;D
    And I just had to comment. That lady. She. Scares. Me. :shock:
    She's beyond a little strange.
    Amazing chapter <3

-goes back to lurking-
    14181261758_70864aa285_o.png
  • Options
    nonyabizznazznonyabizznazz Posts: 693 Member
    edited June 2012
    Great start! Consider listing on the sims3 bloggers assembly so readers can easily find you. :-)

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/544731.page#8661791
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    annasommer wrote:
    Ehm... are there more carnivorous plants in the game or just the cow plant? *coversbehindrockforsafety*
    My my... I love gardening inside and outside the sims, but this lady is odd...
    Heheheh... though you don't have to fear for the killed cowplant in my story, seeing how I don't have it in game still :lol: at least... I think I don't.
    -unlurks-

Surprise! I've been secretly reading this ;D
    And I just had to comment. That lady. She. Scares. Me.
    She's beyond a little strange.
    Amazing chapter <3

-goes back to lurking-
    Yay, welcome! :D Though that's not the right greeting if you've been reading secretly already. Oh well, I'm happy I got you out of lurking. :mrgreen:
    Which reminds me... I still have to read your last chapter as well :shock:
    Great start! Consider listing on the sims3 bloggers assembly so readers can easily find you.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/544731.page#8661791
    I listed! :mrgreen: Thank you very much for commenting.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Chapter four is out. It's a bit long, but please bear with me :oops: :mrgreen:
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Long? Hm, as I once got told: "Yeah itΒ΄s long, but the GOOD kind of long, yanno" :wink:

I think Cathy is very good at bossing people around for their own good :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Heh. looked back on the last chapter and I saw I forgot two pictures and a bit of conversation. But it should be fixed now.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Chapter five is ready to be read. Things will take a turn for the worse after this soon. :P
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Eh, are you supposed to spill info like that? What if I am to scared to read the next chapter now :shock:

Ah just kidding, canΒ΄t wait :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    annasommer wrote:
    Eh, are you supposed to spill info like that? What if I am to scared to read the next chapter now :shock:

Ah just kidding, canΒ΄t wait :mrgreen:
    Hmm, didn't think of that :shock: I won't drop any more hints, then :P
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Chapter six is complete. Any advice is appriciated =D I really want to improve my writing style.

Ah, you don't have to comment of course. Only if you feel like it :oops:
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    ShyneiaShyneia Posts: 705
    edited June 2012
    I like your photo editing and I really like the expression on Cathy's (if that is her real name) face in the last picture of your prologue. I think your transition from one chapter to the other is great. I left you a comment on wordpress as well x]
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Shyneia wrote:
    I like your photo editing and I really like the expression on Cathy's (if that is her real name) face in the last picture of your prologue. I think your transition from one chapter to the other is great. I left you a comment on wordpress as well x]
    Thank you so much :D That was actually a face she made all by herself. She makes a lot of weird faces when I leave her alone for a bit, really...
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Chapter seven is up. I'm getting closer to the end of the story now. :)

On a side note... I finally graduated! The ceremony was great :mrgreen: with balloons and everything!
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    NightlockFallenNightlockFallen Posts: 4,789 Member
    edited June 2012
    Just getting caught up now :XD:

In chapter five at the end...and in the first part of chapter six...
    Is that Illusion? :O

Haha...it's gonna be really awkward if it wasn't...but it just looks so much like her I was like "O__O AWESOME."

And you graduated? Congrats! :D

Edit:

LE GASP!

Why leave such an amazing cliffhanger? ;__; I wanna know what happens. More importantly...I wanna know why the heck she was at that house o__o
    14181261758_70864aa285_o.png
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Just getting caught up now :XD:

In chapter five at the end...and in the first part of chapter six...
    Is that Illusion? :O

Haha...it's gonna be really awkward if it wasn't...but it just looks so much like her I was like "O__O AWESOME."

And you graduated? Congrats! :D

Edit:

LE GASP!

Why leave such an amazing cliffhanger? ;__; I wanna know what happens. More importantly...I wanna know why the heck she was at that house o__o
    Thank you very much :mrgreen:

And it was Illusion, actually. I really liked her, so I downloaded her and, somehow, she built up a life on her own after that... I saw her in the park by accident and thought ' :shock: :shock:OMG I HAVE TO INCLUDE THIS IN THE STORY NO MATTER WHAT! :shock: :shock:' so I did. ^^
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Just caught up chap six and seven- dear me, have you ever been to the archives of some stately institution in RL? Because, that archive room you created really looks A LOT like the real thing :lol:

But I agree- amazing cliffhanger!! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Screenshot-84.jpg

'VROOOOOOOOOM!' And the hyper-speed-formula-thousand-racecar storms! Past Natalia, over the carpet of death! But look! The track is blocked by a giant pink baby! Brake! Brake! CRASH!!!'

J6AKQqX.jpg