Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Request: A Chiming Bell Tower

I would just like to request a bell tower for our downtown area that chimes on the noon hour. The chime should be able to be heard distinctly in the plaza and downtown and only softly in the distance.

The building should have a clock face or just a bell, if you like, and we should be able to place it anywhere we wish - as small a footprint as possible would be great. Those who don't want it won't have to place it.

The bell tower should have a modern look but with classic details so it will fit in with modern or rural towns.

I was downtown this morning at around 8:00 and the bell tower for our town started to chime. It was such a beautiful sound and seemed so quaint. I thought this would be so great in the Sims 3 if we only had it chime at maybe noon. Otherwise it might get irritating to players.

Anyway, if we could get this in the store or in a stuff pack, EP, whatever, I just think it would be a great addition to our Sim's world. I know we have a large clock that can be placed but I don't think it chimes.

So what do you think?
Screenshot-5.jpg