Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moodlet Caused By Genie?

My teenage sim woke up from a dream and she had the Peaceful Moodlet. However, it said it was caused by a genie. Is this from her dream or is there a genie somewhere?

Just wondering. Most likely a stupid question and it did come from a dream. I've just never gotten this before and because it said From Genie, I'm a little unsure.

Thanks!

Comments

• Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    edited June 2012
    Have your sim wish for World Peace from a Genie. :)
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited June 2012
    I've had that moodlet (and hadn't made any wishes yet). In fact, the kids in the family where I had a genie lamp all got that moodlet temporarily.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited June 2012
    The thing is, I am not aware that the family has a genie lamp.
  • Jamesmc2012Jamesmc2012 Posts: 1,264 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I didn't even know we could have genies :lol:
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    edited June 2012
    Also, the offspring of my sim who had asked for and gotten the world peace wish all had the moodlet, even the grandchildren. Your sims don't need to have the lamp to roll the wants.
  • Zachemc2Zachemc2 Posts: 1,817 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I didn't even know we could have genies :lol:
    It's in Showtime.
    edited June 2012
    Thanks for the responses :) This is the first generation, well I started the family with a dad and two daughters. Unless the parents of the dad (which I never made and do not exist in my game) had the lamp, no one has had it.

And I should add in that only the teen daughter got the moodlet, not the child.
    edited June 2012
    *shove*
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited June 2012
    I don't know, that sounds really weird. Did your teen maybe visit another family? Maybe they have a lamp?

Also, Jessa_Dakkar, I LOVE your avatar sim, I went and downloaded her.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
    edited June 2012
    EIisabetta wrote:
    I don't know, that sounds really weird. Did your teen maybe visit another family? Maybe they have a lamp?

Also, Jessa_Dakkar, I LOVE your avatar sim, I went and downloaded her.
    Hmm, I don't recall her going anywhere except the school and the library. Only after she got the Moodlet did she go anywhere else than that.

A friend of the child did come over the night before she got the Moodlet.
  • StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited June 2012
    Strange. I think she dreamed it!
    I had a sim who was in bed asleep and he got the first kiss memory!He didn't kiss anyone. Then later, the sim he lives with noticed that he had a partner! I looked her up, they aren't even friends yet. It's psychoSIMaddict, :lol: All in his mind.
    edited June 2012
    Yeah, I'm just going to let it be and conclude that it was just her dream. Quite a nice dream- big mood boost for 2 days :lol:

Although I find it quite strange that I just put the daughters to bed two days later, and they woke up with dream notifications from the night the teen received the genie moodlet...

I didn't even command them to dream. Odd :lol:
  • mickykoo11mickykoo11 Posts: 587 Member
    edited June 2012
    One of sims also got one of the genie moodlets and he was nowhere near a genie or a lamp. I forget which one it was, but it was permanent. I think it's just a Showtime bug.