Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Finally!

Just a little opening post... Some might remember me from the Sims 2 forums, some might not, nevertheless I'm very excited to become a (hopefully) active member of the Sims 3 community as well. :-)

So... I just got home from the game store (had to visit two, the first one was sold out!) and finally have my very own copy of Sims 3 in my hands! :D
It's currently installing and I'm biting my nails off and listening to my laptop make some really nasty sounds. I have some trust in my system though (after all, it did run Spore on highest settings... That's good, right?) but waiting and waiting and waiting is driving me crazy. Prepare to witness the tantrum of the century if something goes wrong. :D
Can't wait to get to play though. After lurking around the forums it looks like it's a lot more challenging than the previous games, and challenge is pretty much all I found Sims 2 was lacking. I also enjoy playing legacies and consider playing the spares a major pain in the butt, so the one family per hood system isn't likely to cause me much headache. I will be mad if the spares I kick out start cloning themselves or randomly moving out though. :D

Now, some more waiting, waiting and waiting...