Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ugh? D:

HicxHicx Posts: 4 New Member
So we've had the Sims 3 for a couple of days now, right? I know I still have to get used to it and all, but I can't help but feel somewhat disappointed with it. Is it just me or is it close to impossible to make a somewhat good-looking male Sim without having to use the same hairstyle and clothing over and over. I will say I do like how much more detail they put into changing your Sims appearance, though. I am a little bummed out on the freckles part though. I was excited to see they added freckles to the game although when I clicked it, the freckles are hardly visible. Being a person with freckles, I know freckles are a lot more visible than that D:

Am I the only person who wants a height shifter? D: People in real life are not all going to be the same height. I guess I was hoping for that to be included in The Sims 3 but my wish did not come true ;~;

Also I am having an extremely frustating time selecting objects to interact with, mainly the toilet. Is anyone else having a problem with this?

I will probably begin to like it more as expansion packs do come out for it. It is a little early to be judging it too much. I'm just looking forward to custom content made by fellow Sims players, if that is even possible. I miss the Sims 2 with the overload of custom hair, clothes, furniture, etc. I'm a little worried because I haven't heard anything about it.

Anyway, I will try to stay positive, as I know the Sims 3 has a lot to offer. We just have to be patient.

But I will say...I do miss those hot tubs :P