Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Evergreen Collie Ranch ►Breeding Collies & Finding Good Homes◄ *2 puppies up for Adoption!!!!*

09_1337908486.png
Welcome to the Evergreen Collie Ranch thread!
I was watching videos on Youtube about dogs, and came upon a Collie Ranch with lots of adorable collies! Bam, inspiration hit! I decided, since I can't have one in real life I'll have one in Sims! So I've started a Collie Ranch!
There is a lot mroe information at our website. I sugegst you go there for adopting, dog information, and more :D
[Updates!]

-->New litter expected 5/24/12!
-->Pictures of Lola and Scotty are constantly being added to the website.
-->**BIRTH** Lola and Scotty gave birth to Ricky and Jojo!

Website
Email
*please note that the following has not been updated since 5/24/12 due to technical issues. All collies except Ricky, Jojo, Lola and Scotty will be shown on this thread.*
Puppies
Collies for Adoption
Before contacting me about adoption, visit the website and read the adoption agreement.

Comments

• ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited May 2012
    reserved
    edited May 2012
    So, as of right now, there aren't any collies for you to view, but that will change very soon! You can post ;)
    edited May 2012
    Our collie parents:
    http://evergreencollieranch.webs.com/collie-parents
    Visit the site to see Scotty and Lola! First litter coming very soon!
    edited May 2012
    Scotty and Lola gave birth to Ricky and Jojo! See the nursery! They are up for adoption!
    edited May 2012
    Well apparently Webs hates me and has decided to not let me edit the website. It doesn't appear on my profile and it's like it doesn't exist. However, I can still visit and interact with the website provided I am not logged in. If you have any solutions let me know :)
    So because of that, I'll have to post puppy pics and info here from now on. And if you're looking for adopt or appear on waiting list or donate a collie, please contact me via email. Thanks :D