Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Edit Town/Change Active Household

Has anyone figured out how to change the active household in Edit Town without losing the current Household's wishes and opportunities? I really wanna jump from my house to the house with all my friends and for them to interact but the game wont let me switch without one or the other losing their wishes. Thanks guys!

Comments

• Options
    WolfoftheNyghtWolfoftheNyght Posts: 313 Member
    edited June 2009
    There's no way to do it : / It's their way of promoting the 'legacy' style of game play, which I find seriously annoying. There was a similar post to this actually- if you do a search you can probably find it.. I gave a bit more detailed answer.
  • Options
    Cadburry0002Cadburry0002 Posts: 11 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yeah, this feature kind of stinks :/ But I'm hoping with future expansions/patches (maybe?!) they will fix that... I don't see how it is necessary at all.

I'm always afraid the other Sims I want to play are going to age/do something stupid before I can get to them, if there is a wish I want to fulfill on my active household.
  • Options
    orenjikittyorenjikitty Posts: 139 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Thanks for the answers guys. I'll look it up on the search but this is a majorflaw in the game. Hopefully they fix it.