Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

House Hunting- Can you point in the right way to go please?

MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
I hate asking this, but trying to find a good house in the Exchange is like trying to find a pin hole in cheesecloth. <sigh>

I am going to be starting a legacy. it is a hybrid, which means I can start with the house that I am going to use for the entire time. I will give credit for the house if I post. That's a given. :D

However, I am not asking anyone to BUILD this house. I am just hoping that the builders might point the way to a likely candidate in their studios. Please?

Just looking for a cozy 6 br house that 1 of the BR is a dedicated nursery. Not a fan of modern, but I am learning to like them thanks to some talented builders out there. So they are welcome too. 8)

Anyone willing to point me in a direction to go a hunting? Please?

I do sincerely thank you for your time, assistance, and patience! :D

Comments

• Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited May 2012
    Is expense an issue for your sims? I have a lot in my studio that I created for a friend specifically for her legacy, but it's already fairly well appointed. So if you're looking to have your family start off struggling, it's probably not the lot for you, heh.

Mystic Manor

(click pic below for more)

MysticHouse-front4.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    OoOoO. Thank you! Nope money is not an issue. Luckily with this hybrid you can get the house for free, but might struggle to pay the bills.

Thank you!
  • Options
    KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited May 2012
    You're quite welcome. I forgot to mention that the house technically has five bedrooms (a master, teen girl's room, children's bedroom, nursery and a grandparents/guest room) but the second floor art studio could easily be turned into an additional bedroom if it's needed. Also, if I'm remembering correctly, there is a room for the butler in the basement (or there's at least room to expand and make one) should you so desire to have that too. Once they have enough simoleons for a butler of course. ^_~

Oh and there's another house in my studio with plenty of bedrooms for a legacy, it's done in the Painted Lady Victorian Style.
    Rhapsody in Blue
    (pics here)

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Oh I really like that! THanks!

*hugs*
  • Options
    jnsandyjnsandy Posts: 646 New Member
    edited May 2012
    KLorelei wrote:
    You're quite welcome. I forgot to mention that the house technically has five bedrooms (a master, teen girl's room, children's bedroom, nursery and a grandparents/guest room) but the second floor art studio could easily be turned into an additional bedroom if it's needed. Also, if I'm remembering correctly, there is a room for the butler in the basement (or there's at least room to expand and make one) should you so desire to have that too. Once they have enough simoleons for a butler of course. ^_~

Oh and there's another house in my studio with plenty of bedrooms for a legacy, it's done in the Painted Lady Victorian Style.
    Rhapsody in Blue
    (pics here)

hey sorry to interrupt here but this house is awesome. just saying haha. also, i'm seeing the chicago symphony perform rhapsody in blue next week, just thought i'd share. :D