Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I think EA should make a few football(soccer) items, what do u think? :D

pringtjoepringtjoe Posts: 496 New Member
Hi all, I think that EA should make some items like a football and goalposts, football kits etc as they have baseballs and american footballs so i think there should be some stuff made for their customers who like football too :) what do u think?

Comments

• Kurppa42Kurppa42 Posts: 221 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Now you made me miss Sims 2 again. Playing football was a favourite thing for many of my families. So was ice skating...

Pool table has returned, so maybe these others will too. :-)
  • mcmuffinburgermcmuffinburger Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited May 2012
    I would loooove for some more sports items or actual games they could play

i mean catch is fine and all but what if like 4 or more sims could play a football or soccer game together

and i would kill for some more manish items and clothing as un offedningly as I can put that
  • pringtjoepringtjoe Posts: 496 New Member
    edited May 2012
    oops sorry u can just play sims 2 too lol yeh i would love more manly stuff cos obviously more women/girls play sims than men do but i mean they should cater for both sexes the same :)
  • ScrawfflerScrawffler Posts: 61 New Member
    edited May 2012
    I think it's a good idea! It would be nice to have more stuff for my male sims to do. I also like the idea of a household inviting the neighbours over and all of them dividing into teams and playing football together. Not sure how possible that is, but I think it would be fun!
  • Cate_0014Cate_0014 Posts: 765 New Member
    edited May 2012
    i would love that! And btw, sports aren't "male", thats quite gender stereotypical, sports are for both sexes.
  • JohnnywrJohnnywr Posts: 2,927 Member
    edited May 2012
    Considering football (soccer) is the most popular sport on the planet, you would think EA might add more football based items to the game. Maybe with some sort of sports or hobby based EP or stuff pack, we shall see?
    The game is American though, so American football, baseball and basketball comes first.
  • LittleMissShibbyLittleMissShibby Posts: 704 Member
    edited May 2012
    No way!! I would be all for Ice-skating, rounders, running races and other cool sportish ideas but I just don't care for football. I don't get it, people get paid tones for kicking a ball around a field for a few hours. Same with golf, I just don't get it. All your doing is hitting a ball around a field. But that's just my opinion. If they do put football in I won't be mega annoyed but I just think that the animation space could be better used for something else.
  • pringtjoepringtjoe Posts: 496 New Member
    edited May 2012
    football is the best sport ever, i agree they get paid way to much, i say give it to the doctors etc, and golf is a very skilled sport, i have played a few times and it is very hard and tiring, and i agree it shouldn't just be football that they make items etc for but it was just an idea as it would be nice to play football and maybe have a league :) i didn't mean to be sexist btw i just mean more men play/like it than women :)
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited May 2012
    yes we need more sports, outdoor/community group activities for the sims to do.
    Also more items for the male sims and game players. I would also like to see the car repear activity come back.
    h2xmsbl]

• elelia1elelia1 Posts: 674
    edited May 2012
    I detest football but I would love to see some more sports in the game
    (maybe they could add it into seasons?)
  • KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited May 2012
    I say no to football/soccer but that's just cos I detest the "sport". But other sports would be excellent!
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Darksim8Darksim8 Posts: 784 New Member
    edited May 2012
    Bringing football back into the game would be great. There has to be many more activities for groups around town to do outside. Maybe they should think about adding Tennis or Volleyball, NO! Wait! They should add Frisbee! . :D
  • JoeHartmanJoeHartman Posts: 111 New Member
    edited October 2012
    i miss soccer in the sims 3, it will come in the game with seasons ep, but only penalty shootout will be added. it would be great, if sims could play a game of soccer... :(