Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unable to upload sims

Last night I tried uploading a sim I thought was pretty. But it failed, I figured okay, that was a one time thing, and stuff like that happens.

Right now I just tried uploading to the exchange, a revamped version of my simself, and it didn't upload either. I just tried with two others, and they too didn't come up. Any clue with when this will get fixed?

I have all the games up to Showtime installed. After the first time I installed a couple of mods, but the issue existed before then, and it's only with the Launcher.I haven't tried sharing from the game.

*edit* well, looks like I can't upload from the game.
*edit 2* after 4 tries, at least one uploads.

Comments

• TenderWolfTenderWolf Posts: 1,277 Member
    edited May 2012
    Several people have been having issues getting Sims to upload, particularly ones with skills and/or careers. Ridiculous if you ask me, but this is EA...does your Sim have skills?

Also, what exactly happens when you upload? Sometimes the launcher displays an error saying "a server error has occurred" or something like that, or it says the item uploaded but it isn't visible in your studio, etc. All of these are associated with the above specified Sim uploads. :(