Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zoey95 has been caught doing the burglar sneak! :)

ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
Hello, my friend Zoey!! Thank you so very much for the wonderful surprise you bestowed upon me (quite sneakily too, I might add..So awesome..I love it!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Yes, friends, Zoey95 snuck up on my gift box and dropped me off a great surprise!! Thanks again, Zoey!!
8) :D

Comments

• ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited May 2012
    Just a smidge of a bump, so hopefully Zoey sees.... 8)
  • NicoleDisneyNicoleDisney Posts: 2,020 Member
    edited May 2012
    Aww lucky you and unlucky Zoey (for being caught... though at least it is a good thing to be caught for.) :)
    edited May 2012
    Yes, indeedy...I am very lucky to have such sweet friends! Thank you for taking notice, NicoleDisney! 8)
    edited May 2012
    I am really trying to make sure Zoey sees this...for some reason, I cannot access her my page... :(
  • Zoey95Zoey95 Posts: 1,549 Member
    edited May 2012
    Thanks for giving me a heads up about this post. I am terrible at checking the forums sometimes :lol: I hope you can see my mypage (say that 3 times real fast :wink: ) now. Everyone on my friends list should be able to see it. Although, I have experienced an amazing number of glitches on this website in the past week :roll:

Liam'd while trying to respond to this. I really would like to break up with Liam, but he keeps stalking me :-P