Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

... and now for the umpteenth time *sigh*... can't upload :(

Hi, I've been unable to upload my builds to the Exchange now for about 2 or 3 weeks. I have done a complete uninstall and reinstall and was able to upload 4 homes right away. Since then I've built 2 more houses which I cannot upload. I'm just wondering whether it has anything to do with the fact that after the reinstall I bought myself a new, larger sized monitor (going blind as a bat squinting at tiny icons in the build/buy mode - lol) and am running the game on a higher resolution (1920 x 1080)? Would this have any bearing at all on uploads to the Exchange?? ANY help would be appreciated.. :)

Comments

• KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited April 2012
    Please? Anybody? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated? I'm really getting very frustrated with not being able to upload. It can't be an "Exchange" issue because I've tried at all sorts of different times throughout the day and night. I'm reduced to begging - lol!
  • KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited April 2012
    Okay, so I can rule out a resolution issue.. reverted back to 1280 x 1024 and still no success.. it can't be a file size issue - it's only 12mb and I've seen and downloaded larger from the exchange.. as you can see, I'm becoming increasingly desperate here! Please, oh please, does anyone have any suggestions??