Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♫Musicality♫ Open Modelling◄ Judge/Staff Opportunities! Round 2 SCORES! Custom Clothes! Round3 SOON!

if7j9f.jpg
ATTENTION:Staff Opportunities TBA Round 2 scores: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/195/533290.page CUSTOM CLOTHING LINE! http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/180/533290.page#9176802.

How would YOU like to be a POPSTAR?

Welcome to Musicality! Musicality is all about (you guessed it) music. And what is music all about? That is up to you! In Musicality, you are incorporating music into your photo however YOU feel the music. Let it show in your photo! And if you aren't feeling anything, then you don't have to join. Open competitions allow inspiration to hit you whenever, however. So, how about it? Are you interested in being crowned Popstar? Read on further!
Each Musicality round will have multiple songs from different genres. Your photo must incorporate on of the songs of your choosing however you see fit. However you see the song. You can enter once for each song. After the deadline has passed for the round, I, along with two guest judges, will judge the photos. There will be no scoring rubric, just comments. The best entry of all per round will be named POPSTAR and will be on the wall of fame. Then, you can come back for more and more rounds with different songs, new faces, and more fun!

2nhial2.jpg
    Editing is allowed and encouraged! But it is definitely not required.
    If your entry contains content that may not be appropriate for this site, please just post the link here.
    Please be nice to other members! No cruel remarks towards your work or other work.
    This is all a learning experience! Even though there will be a winner, just have fun and show off your photo skills! New, or skilled!
    Feel free to ask for suggestions or any questions you may have! I'm sure I or anyone else would be happy to help!
    I would appreciate if you limit the amount of pics you quote...we don't want this thread to break.
    Err...HAVE FUN!
--update as of 7-26-12
    When you join by entering or judging, you are automatically entered in the list of people who get important Musicality updates on their mypage wall.
    Refrain from advertising anything from anywhere on this thread UNLESS you have direct permission from myself.
    Please do not spam.

2ywiyh5.jpg
tasx9j.png
2071hnd.jpg
Email:
http://i49.tinypic.com/98y0x0.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcYzmd741XAt_PR1g0QgNqs0gDc-bVYFht79sS1V6zc5_L_9Zp
Support Musicality with your very own Musicality Siggy!
drfubp.png
[url=http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/533290.page#8365709][IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/drfubp.png[/IMG][/url]
(copy and paste this into your my preferences. remove the < b r / > )

SUPPORT MUSICALITY BY DOWNLOADING AND RECCING ITEMS FROM THE CUSTOM CLOTHING LINE!
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/180/533290.page#9176802

Comments

• ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited August 2012
    This post is under construction for round 3. Sorry for the inconvenience.

SONGS
    Have a song you'd like to see in Musicality? Request a song using the Request A Song button in the op!
    [url=][/url]
    [url=][/url]
    s5a691.jpg

1iio38.jpg
    Each round, I will invite two people to help me with judging!
    Round 3:

STAFF OPPORTUNITIES! YOU COULD BE A GUEST JUDGE!

The deadline for Round
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited August 2012
    STAFF tba

See the following post for staffing opportunities and info..
    edited August 2012
    Staff Opportunities

Are you interested in doing something fun? Of course! Do you enjoy judging or hosting? Well, this could be your chance to do just that! Musicality is now offering staff positions, and you could be a part of the Musicality Team!!

But spots are limited! Apply as soon as possible for a better chance at getting what you want!

Spots won't be available forever! Apply while you can!

Available Positions:
    [1]
      CO-HOST
    You must...
    -Be able to host RESPONSIBLY when I cannot.
    -Check the thread at least once a day (I can be flexible if it isn't possible certain days)
    -Answer any questions and handle any situations on this thread.
    Needed BEFORE September 4th
    Apply
    [1-2]
      PERMANENT JUDGE
    You must...
    -Judge every round responsibly before a deadline.
    Apply
    [No Limit]
      GUEST JUDGE
    You must..
    -Judge one round of Musicality responsibly before a deadline.
    -Have a simming email for contact.
    Apply

I am also choosing understudies. An understudy will be a back-up for a specific job. This will be handy if the original employee either cannot do the job or fails to do the job. You can choose to be an understudy only if you want, just state that in your application.

Additional Info
  • arainza24arainza24 Posts: 1,825 Member
    edited April 2012
    this is so awesome! whoooo! bump!
  • RayshizzieRayshizzie Posts: 2,650 Member
    edited April 2012
    I just scammed through the post real quick because I'm beat and about to head to bed but it looks really cool and fun and I will get back to you tomorrow to give you my definate reply once I overlook the details a little better. Gnite!
    edited April 2012
    Bump! Come on people! Join ^___^
  • ChandsChands Posts: 2,763 Member
    edited April 2012
    This looks like so much fun :) I will definitely lurk or maybe join if I get the courage to enter
  • aa13ls10aa13ls10 Posts: 717 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Do we have to fill in an entry form or even show you the model we will be using?
  • vgmusicbookwormvgmusicbookworm Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited April 2012
    hmmm, i like this idea, i'm just not feeling any of the songs given. If i can't come up with something, i'll def check in for round 2 ;)
  • Gleeky321Gleeky321 Posts: 2,995 New Member
    edited April 2012
    I can't do it now but i'll sure come back later and join then (probably round 3 or 4)
    edited April 2012
    Thanks for all the feedback everyone ;)
    @arainza- thanks!
    @Rayshizzie- Great! Thank you!
    @Chands- thanks! Lurkers are great, helpful, and fun...byut I'd love to hhave you enter as well!
    @aa13ls2- There is no actual entry form, just post your photo and any pic needed whenever you like. And you can use whatever model you like...:D
    @musicbooks- Great...nnice to see you! I will be taking song requests so if you have any just let me know.
    @Gleeky-cool! Thanks!
  • Bunnyme123Bunnyme123 Posts: 477
    edited April 2012
    Bookmarked xx I will deffo do this, maybe later!!
    edited April 2012
    Aw, thanks Bunnyme123!

• BanSimleyBanSimley Posts: 588 Member
    edited April 2012
    electricAvenue.png

This is Meghan Rose and her boyfriend, Zane Tanaka. They're performing " Electric Avenue" by Eddy Grant.
    edited April 2012
    Wow, thanks BansSmiley! It looks great!
  • generalflamegeneralflame Posts: 26 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Oh, this looks AWESOME. I am all over this when I get some time.
    edited April 2012
    Thanks, generalflame! Good thing about open comps is that if you don't have time, then you can just join later...:D
    edited April 2012
    :D 8)
    edited April 2012
    bump! :mrgreen:
  • Gleeky321Gleeky321 Posts: 2,995 New Member
    edited April 2012
    If your still looking for guest judges may i judge?
    edited April 2012
    Am I suppose to submit a headshot? Because I'm still updating my game xD
    edited April 2012
    Bump ^__^
    edited April 2012
    @arainza- yeah, I'll need a headshot :D
    @gleeky- I haven't heard back from the person I asked yet, so hopefully I do soon but if not, then yes :mrgreen:
    edited April 2012
    @gleeky- I haven't heard back from the person I asked yet, so hopefully I do soon but if not, then yes :mrgreen:

On a white solid background? Because I already have that :mrgreen:
    edited May 2012
    arainza24 wrote:

On a white solid background? Because I already have that :mrgreen:
    Okay! :mrgreen: