Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Faith Andhope got me while I wasn't looking!! Yikes!!

Hello, Faith Andhope...you are one sneaky little cookie!!
I just got home from visiting my 16yr old daughter, who is in the hospital(she is doing better, by the way)...needless to say, it has been a very long day...what do I find? A most wonderful surprise waiting for me!!

Faith Andhope, I hope you realize how much you helped me today by bringing a smile to my face...this last week for me has been the worst ever!! Thank you for being a ray of light! :mrgreen::D

Comments

• CatocatCatocat Posts: 650
    edited April 2012
    bump so they see :)
  • ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited April 2012
    Thank you, Catocat!! 8)
  • Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    edited April 2012
    ANNAPTX wrote:
    Hello, Faith Andhope...you are one sneaky little cookie!!
    I just got home from visiting my 16yr old daughter, who is in the hospital(she is doing better, by the way)...needless to say, it has been a very long day...what do I find? A most wonderful surprise waiting for me!!

Faith Andhope, I hope you realize how much you helped me today by bringing a smile to my face...this last week for me has been the worst ever!! Thank you for being a ray of light! :mrgreen::D

I hope your daughter has a speedy recovery!.
  • Faith_AndhopeFaith_Andhope Posts: 4,468 Member
    edited April 2012
    Oh my. Thank you and you're welcome.

You just never know how you will affect someone with a small gesture, do you?

I'm so glad you were on the receiving end of one of my random hits. I'm glad it put a smile on your face and helped to alleviate some of the stress of your day and week.

And I hope very sincerely that your daughter gets well quickly. Prayers and Hugs. ♥
  • ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited April 2012
    Thank you Nh, and Faith, for the well wishes for my daughter..much appreciated!