Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Candyfornia

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    stormwenchstormwench Posts: 4,416 New Member
    edited May 2012
    You might want to check into whether its just the battery or the charge and replace them - for a lot less then buying a new laptop. I have had batteries go out on me several times and it can happen if you keep it plugged in all the time and don't let it discharge all the way on a regular basis.

Usually when I get a new battery I go ahead and get a new charger just to make sure its working 100% and not damaging the battery. I can get a new battery and charger for under $100 for my big laptop and under $50 for my smaller one. You might want to check into that to hold you over until you can get a new laptop.

Good luck to you.
  • Options
    steff0128steff0128 Posts: 85 New Member
    edited May 2012
    stormwench wrote:
    You might want to check into whether its just the battery or the charge and replace them - for a lot less then buying a new laptop. I have had batteries go out on me several times and it can happen if you keep it plugged in all the time and don't let it discharge all the way on a regular basis.

Usually when I get a new battery I go ahead and get a new charger just to make sure its working 100% and not damaging the battery. I can get a new battery and charger for under $100 for my big laptop and under $50 for my smaller one. You might want to check into that to hold you over until you can get a new laptop.

Good luck to you.
    thanks
  • Options
    TenderWolfTenderWolf Posts: 1,277 Member
    edited May 2012
    Cotton candy mountains!!! :D
  • Options
    steff0128steff0128 Posts: 85 New Member
    edited May 2012
    i was thinking if you watch california gurls video there isn't green but white like frosting so i was thinking of putting white instead of green any feedback??
  • Options
    arwen56arwen56 Posts: 6
    edited May 2014
    steff0128 wrote:
    I'm making a candyfornia a medium sized world cuz its a stuff pack :P

Don't you try and copy me!! But you can help make the buildings for Candyfornia. Thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/45/528025.page#8347157

hi where can download candyfornia please
  • Options
    Simmer_For_EverSimmer_For_Ever Posts: 210 Member
    I am making Candy Land...xP
    [i]Awesomeness[/i]