Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Candyfornia

I'm making a candyfornia a medium sized world cuz its a stuff pack :P

Comments

• PatandRoxannePatandRoxanne Posts: 1,031 Member
    edited April 2012
    steff0128 wrote:

Don't you try and copy me!! But you can help make the buildings for Candyfornia. Thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/45/528025.page#8347157
  • steff0128steff0128 Posts: 85 New Member
    edited April 2012
    i aint gonna copy u it's my first world plus i kinda dn't like the buildings u put i'm looking forward 4 urs but i gonna make my own the only thing i "stole" from u is the pink sand idea but idk if i will continue anyways
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited April 2012
    Hi,

I don't see anything wrong with more then one person making the same type world. I doubt it would be identical... but it couldn't help being similar. Just like a tropical island world will have a beach and jungle type area. :mrgreen:
  • lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited April 2012
    Feel free to make your world darlin. You go ahead and make your own Candyfornia. I look forward to seeing it. Don't let anyone tell you you can't make it :)
    WznfzGr.gif
  • thesimlingthesimling Posts: 4,486 New Member
    edited April 2012
    steff0128 wrote:

Don't you try and copy me!! But you can help make the buildings for Candyfornia. Thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/45/528025.page#8347157
    This is just rude, you should be truly ashamed. Candifornia is OBVIOUSLY going to be created by many at this point in time.

I hope you come back and give Steff a FULL apology. :x
    edited April 2012
    i dint think he was trying to be rude he was just saying that not to copy him :3
    edited April 2012
    This is my first world ever! i've never tried using it so i don't know if it will really work :/ but it looks great! will post pics :D
  • PatandRoxannePatandRoxanne Posts: 1,031 Member
    edited April 2012
    Sorry bout' that. I just hope your creation goes well as mine!! :D
    edited April 2012
    screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg
  • nikkitinanikkitina Posts: 1,359 New Member
    edited April 2012
    It's sooooo piiiiiiiiiink!!!!! :shock:
    edited April 2012
    nikkitina wrote:
    It's sooooo piiiiiiiiiink!!!!! :shock:
    lol i know!!!! :wink:
  • crystal91390crystal91390 Posts: 2,882 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Goodluck on this! Although the pink sand really hurts my eyes >_<.
    edited April 2012
    Goodluck on this! Although the pink sand really hurts my eyes >_<.
    :P i don't know but i might change the sand colour in some areas! :3
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited April 2012
    thesimling wrote:
    steff0128 wrote:

This is just rude, you should be truly ashamed. Candifornia is OBVIOUSLY going to be created by many at this point in time.

I hope you come back and give Steff a FULL apology. :x

And possibly by the store as well. I have a feeling were going to see a Candyfornia World in the store sometimes around June or July.
    edited April 2012
    steff0128 wrote:
    screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

Looks great so far. I have some suggestions though. Place a lot of empty 64x64 lots so we can place a lot of large venues in this town and if you can a pink or chocolate large waterfall.
    edited April 2012
    steff0128 wrote:
    Looks great so far. I have some suggestions though. Place a lot of empty 64x64 lots so we can place a lot of large venues in this town and if you can a pink or chocolate large waterfall.
    behind the city hall will be a waterfall but i can't change the colour and there are big lots but i don't think as big as 64x64 i think its like 64x61 or somethin but i'll c if it woll work out :3 it place is preety full btw and looks kinda small i will release a kinda demo thingy of the world unfinished and let u test it out in about a few days and u can give me ur feedback! :3
    edited April 2012
    steff0128 wrote:
    steff0128 wrote:
    behind the city hall will be a waterfall but i can't change the colour and there are big lots but i don't think as big as 64x64 i think its like 64x61 or somethin but i'll c if it woll work out :3 it place is preety full btw and looks kinda small i will release a kinda demo thingy of the world unfinished and let u test it out in about a few days and u can give me ur feedback! :3

I can't wait. I'll probebly be downloading your world when it's finished.
    edited April 2012
    And possibly by the store as well. I have a feeling were going to see a Candyfornia World in the store sometimes around June or July.
    better be free lol
    edited April 2012
    new park i made myself :3! screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • jeanamariex3jeanamariex3 Posts: 1,274
    edited April 2012
    I'm doing it to Pleasantview.
  • thesimlingthesimling Posts: 4,486 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Nope, never. They would need KPST for it to look right, and Store worlds never have SP/EP requirements. I would be interested in that.
  • piddlesimpiddlesim Posts: 3,251 Member
    edited April 2012
    Everything looks really cute! Good luck to all with their worlds. :D
  • stormwenchstormwench Posts: 4,416 New Member
    edited April 2012
    thesimling wrote:
    Nope, never. They would need KPST for it to look right, and Store worlds never have SP/EP requirements. I would be interested in that.

That's very true, as store items have to work with the base game only, (except for one time that went over very badly when Pets was required), unless its a registration gift for getting a certain EP.

However, they could do it since they do add new content with a world, and build one with more cupcake and candy content and some new candyland building shells to make a 'candy' world. Then if you have the KPST SP you could add those things to it. I can see them doing this in hopes people would then get KPST to fill in the world more then the limited things they would start it out with. Technically it would not 'require' KPST but if you bought the world and did not have KPST it would be a bit empty I am sure.

• mangoesandlimesmangoesandlimes Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited April 2012
    thesimling wrote:

I don't know - they did Lunar Lakes with just a handful of new rabbitholes and furniture added in. Most buildings needed a bit of redecoration, as they were using base game stuff and it definitely needed to be replaced with Futureshock in most cases. I could see them doing something similar with a KP candy world. They would likely add in some of the 'missing'objects, like a candy double bed, maybe a kitchen set, things like that, with the rest of it either retextured in brown for chocolate or peppermint stripes or something similar. Players could then use the Showtime food props and this SP to fill in the gaps. It's not something I'd buy, but I could see them doing it.
    edited April 2012
    i might have to re-do it pplz :S something went wrong and it got corrupted :'( the backup too idk y i am starting over to do all that will take bout a day give or take but i'll b finished everything by thursday-friday and will be releasing the demo waiting for KPST to edit the town some more and stuff :P