May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help !!! Sim gone, only dog left in household.

.....I was playing the game I have a sim and her dog, my sim is a ghost buster, the game gave her the first uniform and I was going to change the hair. I went to a mirror and clicked change appearance. It said entering create a sim, then it just sat there for quite a while. (It has done this to me before and I close it out)but this time when I went back in my sim was gone. Now the only person in the house is the dog......Is there a way to get her back ? If not I will just put another sim in, just hate to lose all her skills. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    AmykaraAmykara Posts: 1,377 Member
    edited April 2012
    Welcome to the fourms :)
    If you like I have a sim that has lots of skills completed
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5385772
  • Options
    pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    edited April 2012
    Thank you I may just take you up on that.....
  • Options
    kittee4kittee4 Posts: 652 New Member
    edited April 2012
    have you tried the reset sim cheat? open cheat box- type "resetsim firstname lastname" but without quotes
  • Options
    NadiNadi99NadiNadi99 Posts: 1,638
    edited April 2012
    I'm not sure if this will work or if you will like it, but if you created them they should be in the panel thingy with all households, but then you would have to start over from the point you saved them as a household if that makes sense. super long sentence ;)
  • Options
    NadiNadi99NadiNadi99 Posts: 1,638
    edited April 2012
    Amykara wrote:
    Welcome to the fourms :)
    If you like I have a sim that has lots of skills completed
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5385772
    (Sorry for double post) That sim has a ton of skills mastered? Is that even possible in a sim lifetime :lol: ?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Thanks for the suggestion, I tried it a couple of times it doesn't do anything...I was really hoping !!! I think the game thinks she is still there.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Thanks again everyone....just to let you know I ended up going into edit town, moved them out, and then back in, she was there. The only thing I lost was their wants and wishes, which returned a couple of seconds later.