Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help! There is a conspiracy against me! CIANE!!!

Jurik1124Jurik1124 Posts: 4,627 New Member
EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!

Jurik, a community simmer was given a shocking surprise today when she returned home from school. Moments after logging onto her computer, her jaw hit the floor. Why, you ask? Well, because she had been gifted the beautiful new india inspirations set.

Now, while Jurik was gifted this wonderful set by a very generous simmer who wishes to remain anonymous, the story gets more intriguing. You see, this anonymous donor pointed the blame straight at CIANE!

Now Ciane, you may try to profess your innocence, but you will be wasting your breath. For you see, this informant is reputable and honest, so it looks like Ciane is not getting out of this one. So those of us at the "Daily Simmer" are urging Ciane to turn herself in and serve her sentence of a thousand "thank yous", which can be scheduled to begin immediately if Ciane wishes to waive her right to a trial.

We promise not to make a scene if you come quietly.....

Comments

• arainza24arainza24 Posts: 1,825 Member
    edited April 2012
    congrats on the set! :mrgreen:
  • shogunfishshogunfish Posts: 10,167 Member
    edited April 2012
    Ciane gifted me something indirectly as well! Through a contest, in which she shared her prize with me! :shock: ♥
    tumblr_mvnzkbN6yD1ric1guo1_1280.png
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited April 2012
    Oh that is good. Very, very good. But you are misinformed. Due to a stuck continue button that drained my account of sim points after only two purchases, I had to make an emergency phone call to EA to continue. After hitting just one more, my account was triple billed and EA kindly suggested I cease for the day. :)

My friend (who shall remain nameless to protect the guilty) has been spreading wild rumors, which are simply unfounded.

I am only guilty of intent!
  • Jurik1124Jurik1124 Posts: 4,627 New Member
    edited April 2012
    shogunfish wrote:
    Ciane gifted me something indirectly as well! Through a contest, in which she shared her prize with me! :shock: ♥

Which contest was it? Maybe I can find more evidence on her if this thing goes to trial!
    edited April 2012
    ciane wrote:
    Oh that is good. Very, very good. But you are misinformed. Due to a stuck continue button that drained my account of sim points after only two purchases, I had to make an emergency phone call to EA to continue. After hitting just one more, my account was triple billed and EA kindly suggested I cease for the day. :)

My friend (who shall remain nameless to protect the guilty) has been spreading wild rumors, which are simply unfounded.

I am only guilty of intent!

Oh my goodness! (for real?!? did they refund you?) I will mark this down in my investigation journal, but I am still seeking evidence against you, my dear!
  • Longcat123Longcat123 Posts: 1,447 Member
    edited April 2012
    Geez, ciane! You've been gifting everbody today :shock:

Well, anyways, congratualtions on your gift! I hope you enjoy it :)
  • shogunfishshogunfish Posts: 10,167 Member
    edited April 2012
    Jurik1124 wrote:
    shogunfish wrote:

Which contest was it? Maybe I can find more evidence on her if this thing goes to trial!

Bethany20112's house building contest!
    tumblr_mvnzkbN6yD1ric1guo1_1280.png
    edited April 2012
    It's all in black and white in Bethany's new home contest. I did not win enough to pay for your latest gift; though if we'd like to start randomly pointing fingers, Bethany did admit to loving a good plot!
    edited April 2012
    ciane wrote:
    It's all in black and white in Bethany's new home contest. I did not win enough to pay for your latest gift; though if we'd like to start randomly pointing fingers, Bethany did admit to loving a good plot!

yes, its easier if you all turn on each other. *chuckles as I stroll over to Bethany's new home contest to collect more information*
  • AunzaAunza Posts: 1,297 Member
    edited April 2012
    Be very careful of anything Ciane says in her defense. I also have it from a very reliable source, Ciane was running wild and looking pretty over at The Store today! She was flinging "the beautiful new india inspirations set" quicker than the clerks could ring them up!
    Honestly! She kept saying something like... "I'm late, I'm late, I'm late. For a very important date" -White Rabbit
  • DancerBakerSimLoveDancerBakerSimLove Posts: 4,415 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Wow, congrats!

*Puts up Ciane shield*

I am protected! :twisted:
    edited April 2012
    Aunza wrote:
    Be very careful of anything Ciane says in her defense. I also have it from a very reliable source, Ciane was running wild and looking pretty over at The Store today! She was flinging "the beautiful new india inspirations set" quicker than the clerks could ring them up!
    Honestly! She kept saying something like... "I'm late, I'm late, I'm late. For a very important date" -White Rabbit

Ooh Aunza! I love your new avi! She will look great on my witness stand! *jots down Auna's statement*
    edited April 2012
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited April 2012
    Aunza wrote:

Yep! I have reliable information that she sniped my target out from under me, even! Stole all my fun. =P
    edited April 2012
    The evidence is mounting against you ciane. You better just turn yourself in!
    edited April 2012
    Aw, now that I will readily agree with. I did get Blewis first this time and I won't share how I did it. I shall use the same method again. :)
  • xtine1012xtine1012 Posts: 840 New Member
    edited April 2012
    I thought that i would come to your defense and send some gifts to ciane ;)
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited April 2012
    ciane wrote:
    Aw, now that I will readily agree with. I did get Blewis first this time and I won't share how I did it. I shall use the same method again. :)

Huh?! What?! Nuh uh, I am getting on the witness stand and telling how Ciane blocked my ability to get on the site so she can go on a gifting spree. I couldn't use my log-in at all, had to make a new one. I thought, what is going on? Then it struck me, Ciane did this. (this is my story and I am sticking to it)

Will that help Jurik?
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • mosneakersmosneakers Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited April 2012
    congrats, it's a beautiful set!
    edited April 2012
    Oh you all do make me laugh.

And XTine, I was just going looking for you. I do hope you like the new hair and wind chimes!
    edited April 2012
    thank you very much:)
    i love them.
    I am kind of just a random lurker but i had seen you gifting so many people so i wanted to send you some ;)
  • fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    edited April 2012
    lol Jurik, your thread was very creative. I love snooping in these threads just to see the creative things people come up with.

Congrats on the set, its simply beautiful.

I am hoping to place high enough in a contest I entered to be able to get it myself, the contest isnt over till may so for now I am just going to indulge in all the lovely pics people post.
    edited April 2012
    i am really torn between purchasing the india set or the lunar lakes world any suggestions?
    edited April 2012
    Oh Lunar Lakes! I love that place and all those creative builds and the new furnishings!
  • H3l3N3497EGROMONTH3l3N3497EGROMONT Posts: 2,880
    edited April 2012
    this is confusing...congrats anyway...i think? lol