Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✦✦ Wibble's "Pre-Forum" Showcase ✦✦ A Collection of 7 Previously Un-Shared Lots! ✦✦

Hello Guys!

I said a while back that I was going to share some of my lots from my time before the forums, and finally, since I have nothing else to do, this thread has popped up.. Magic, I know! :D

These lots span from January 9th 2011 to July 28th 2011, only a few weeks before I first started posting.

Enjoy! (and please be aware that they're not really as good as my "During-Forum" lots)

•• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••

1. January 13th 2011 - Tideview 15

Built on an impressive cliffface, Tideview 15 is a house built for the wealthier sim. Amenities include: double height living, indoor bar, separate master bedroom and an expansive deck with a second- storey pool.

Video

Exchange

2. January 19th 2011 - Carbel 36

Carbel 36 is an exciting modern property that takes advantage of surrounding views by including floor-to-ceiling glass windows. This house will happily suit a growing family.

Video

Exchange

3. January 23rd 2011 - Rantona 55

Converted from an old industrial plot, Rantona 55 is a gem of a house spread across three exquisitely designed floors. Features include: basement garage, spacious front patio, sinuous swimming pool and lift access to all three floors.

Video

Exchange

5. February 5th 2011 - Celera 27

This is my largest house yet [as of writing] and it took almost a week to perfect! It has six bedrooms and five bathrooms (three en-suite, one family bathroom and a W.C.) spread over three floors. The lot I built on is 180 Wright Way.

Video

No Download on this one as I was rather underwhelmed by it...

5. 15th March 2011 - Verola 98

The house took about two weeks to completely finish. I think this is my best house (and garden) yet, even though architecturally, it is not very striking.

Video

Exchange

6. 15h May 2011 - Alara 17

...finally though, after about a month of building, seven hours of filming, 232 takes and over 30 minutes of raw footage, Alara 17 hatched into the world! I hope you enjoy this video, as I have worked very hard to produce it, and think that (even though I say this on almost every video) this is my best house yet! [again, as of writing ;)]

Video

Exchange

7. 28th July 2011 - Remaro 10

This wonderfully positioned family home will cater for a growing number of sims. With a large annex in the garage, and intriguingly positioned living spaces your sims will love living in the pinnacle of luxury.

Video Please turn the sound off... I HATE how I sound on this one... so embarrassing :( I'd disable the audio if I could!

Exchange

•• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••

So there we have it. None of them quite really up to the standards of The Lake House or Vista Peak Lodge, but they bring back memories for me :) I hope you enjoy!

--Wibble :)

Edited just for a quick tidy-up before anyone arrives :)

Comments

• ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited March 2012
    This is AWESOME, Wibster! I love all the lots and the videos.
    oow785m
  • WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited March 2012
    This is AWESOME, Wibster! I love all the lots and the videos.

Thanks Zoo :) I was really proud at the time... Perhaps not do much now, but looking back at them makes me really nostalgic! I can remember the exact evening Tideview 15 went online :)

• MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited March 2012
    Wibble they were fantastic but I have to say you have come a very long way since those days! You are very creative! :)
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited March 2012
    I have seen your previous work before but not like this :]
    Very nice! Remaro 10 is my favourite (added it to my favs) cool0043.gif
    edited March 2012
    MeaganJo wrote:
    Wibble they were fantastic but I have to say you have come a very long way since those days! You are very creative! :)

Thanks Meagan, I agree :)
    I have seen your previous work before but not like this :]
    Very nice! Remaro 10 is my favourite (added it to my favs) cool0043.gif

Thanks Manssom that means a lot to me :)

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2012
    WOW! :shock: :shock: So many lovely builds! :D I love them Wibble. Specially Carbel, Alara and Remaro! Recommend all your builds. Well done! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Katty0Katty0 Posts: 3,907 Member
    edited March 2012
    Those are beautiful!! Very nice!
    edited March 2012
    yanti68 wrote:
    WOW! :shock: :shock: So many lovely builds! :D I love them Wibble. Specially Carbel, Alara and Remaro! Recommend all your builds. Well done! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks Yanti! Your use of smilies always makes me smile! :thumbup: :thumbup: I'm not really a fan of Carbel, as my... lets say, "Inspiration" got the better of me and it ended up looking a bit like a cheap copy of another house.
    Katty0 wrote:
    Those are beautiful!! Very nice!

Thanks Katty! Do I sense a new stalker arriving? Not that that's at all a bad thing :) LOL! :D

• koreeyakoreeya Posts: 132
    edited March 2012
    I love the way you decorate! It is pretty epic..thanks so much for sharing :D
    edited March 2012
    koreeya wrote:
    I love the way you decorate! It is pretty epic..thanks so much for sharing :D

• svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited March 2012
    Wibble, holly cow, i come back and frequent the forums and see what fab builders every is now. Ummm you were excellent back then btw. Your lots are stupendous now.

How long does it take to make one of those vids?
    edited March 2012
    svlyn wrote:
    Wibble, holly cow, i come back and frequent the forums and see what fab builders every is now. Ummm you were excellent back then btw. Your lots are stupendous now.

How long does it take to make one of those vids?

It usually says in the description of each one. I think that Alara took the longest amount of tie to produce which was about 2 days (that is, 2/3 hours filming, another 2/3 editing and then the rest of the day uploading!)

Thanks for the compliment, by the way :)

edited March 2012
    Thanks Katty! Do I sense a new stalker arriving? Not that that's at all a bad thing :) LOL! :D

Hey you friended me!!! :P I get free right to stalk your creations now!! :lol:
    edited March 2012
    Katty0 wrote:

Hey you friended me!!! :P I get free right to stalk your creations now!! :lol:

LOL! Everyone has free right to stalk me, I like talking to people :) Well, *nice* people that is :D

--Wibble :D
    edited March 2012
    Darn... guess you shouldn't talk to me then :twisted:
    edited March 2012
    Katty0 wrote:
    Darn... guess you shouldn't talk to me then :twisted:

Awwww :(

--Wibble :lol:
    edited March 2012