Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seventh Sanctum New updates The Sims of the world page 4

13...Next

Comments

• Stw402Stw402 Posts: 772 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Looks like I had a bad sneeze :lol: , I've just got bogged down making NPC for the town tonight. I'm sure there is at least one sim that you will like, that wonders around the town, no it's not me.
    I've added your Avatar to the town NPC townies tonight and before you start screaming plagiarism I added a pimple :lol: .......

In on all seriousness you gave me a lot of support with the worlds I've built in the past, so this is a way of saying cheers.

8)

If anybody is a little bored tonight then I found this rather cool video, that I'm trying to take some inspiration from, it's the preview of the new cyberpunk 2077 pc game it's worth a watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSm4o1v2YFw

Another video that inspired me and gave me the idea about lighting up the Buildings was the kids Novi Stars video which can be viewed here:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbKhqesH42s

• DOLLDRMS1DOLLDRMS1 Posts: 2,955 Member
    edited February 2013
    LOL, Stw, not a bad sneeze just a tad bit smug.

Well, finding my avi in the world should be interesting. No need for you to have done that but especially no need of worry for a plagiarism charge, LOL. Anything in my studio is fair game for anybody to use. I'm such a pitiful builder and sim maker that I can't imagine there is much of interest, LOL.

Now I'm going to take a look at the videos you linked to. I'm especially interested in seeing the one that gave you the idea for lighting up the building.
    edited March 2013
    World update

I've finished play testing, just a small minor bug to fix, I had a stairway the wrong way round :oops:

So really the world is ready for upload, I will be uploading the world very soon, probable in the next 24 hours.

So thanks for all your support in helping making this world possible and I will see you on the other side.

• Illyianna2005Illyianna2005 Posts: 895 Member
    edited March 2013
    Glad to hear testing is going well and I'll be adding your Avi to the World Stw.I have plans for him, not evil plans but plans, lol. I'll be checking the thread often for the upload of World and Sims, as you know I've been waiting for your World for some time.

Also I recently updated Sandpoint to Seasons. I had no real problem finding a place for stuff and am going to build a smaller Equestrian center for it. I have not had much time yet though to play it with Seasons.

However I do plan to, I've been so busy with updating Aurora Skies, Sandpoint and writing Stories for Jades to get updated to my 100 Baby Challenge. I'm also behind on my 100 Baby Challenge, lol but I'll get it all done in time.

Once Sanctum is out I'll be playing it and beginning the story that takes Diamond to it as well, I'm really looking foreward to it.
  • RukayaRukaya Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited March 2013
    Your world is incredible. I am in awe. Do you use any CC? Hope not. Really like your Avi too.
  • tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    edited March 2013
    I agree with Rukaya, your world looks awesome!
    edited March 2013
    Many thanks
    Your world is incredible. I am in awe. Do you use any CC? Hope not. Really like your Avi too.

The released version will be custom content free, it will contain a few edited image files but they will be limited just for playing in that world. The world as been checked with custard for any stray Custom content and it's completely clean.

It does use a few Store objects, but only the free objects that most people have anyway.

• MerryWiddowMerryWiddow Posts: 4,262 Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm getting excited to see this. I'm lurking.

Have fun!

MerryWiddow
  • RukayaRukaya Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited March 2013
    Yahoo, thank you for your quick response.