Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seventh Sanctum New updates The Sims of the world page 4

Comments

• Illyianna2005Illyianna2005 Posts: 895 Member
    edited December 2012
    I love all your World's and still have Exotic World and Sandpoint in my game as well as several of your Families. So when you put this World out, if you do I'll for sure be playing it. I'm glad you were delayed with it so it could be put out for Season's and the Snow looks stunning in your World.
  • LizziguinLizziguin Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited December 2012
    Squee! I can't wait for this world to be released :3
  • QuailhogsQuailhogs Posts: 933 Member
    edited December 2012
    You create some of the most interesting things.
  • Stw402Stw402 Posts: 772 New Member
    edited December 2012
    A little late on reply but here goes:-
    On a positive note, the delay has meant the world is updated through Seasons!

Very nice of you to put up a couple of the lots now. Your festival grounds look like a lot of fun.

Yes it's bonus that it's updated for seasons, cheers :D
    Way to think outside of the box! It looks awesome!

It's inside the box for me, I fined it very tricky to build normal stuff and that perhaps my Achilles eal.
    I love all your World's and still have Exotic World and Sandpoint in my game as well as several of your Families. So when you put this World out, if you do I'll for sure be playing it. I'm glad you were delayed with it so it could be put out for Season's and the Snow looks stunning in your World.

Many thanks, the new snow stuff looks great.
    Squee! I can't wait for this world to be released :3

Not much left to do before release, but I still have a few more tweaks to the world, it will be released soon.
    You create some of the most interesting things.

Many thanks

UPDATE

The world is coming along and I've only got a few things left to complete, this preview will be more or less the finished result, so here is the last preview of the world before release:-

Screenshot-25-9-1.jpg
    Screenshot-94.jpg
    Screenshot-21-17.jpg
    Screenshot-23-11.jpg
    Screenshot-25-10.jpg
    Screenshot-26-5.jpg
    Screenshot-27-7.jpg
    Screenshot-28-5.jpg
    Screenshot-30-5.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited December 2012
    I'm super excited and can hardly wait until the 25th to get this world to play. :-)
    edited December 2012
    Screenshot-25-9-1.jpg
    I'm super excited and can hardly wait until the 25th to get this world to play.

Sorry but there will be a small delay to the release date.

The delay is to fix a few small bugs from play testing the world, nothing major:
    Two lots need a edit
    Smooth out some cliffs
    Fix a bug with the Sims swimming in the ocean

I also wish to release the world with a few Sims already to play, this part is not ready so I need to work on this.

So the delay will probable be a few days up to a week, but I can tell you this world will not be released to the exchange, I've made this decision on EA not being able to fix the World export bug.

I will post a new thread with the download location when it's ready for upload.
    edited January 2013
    Just a update about this world:-

I had a bad time adding sims to the world and needed to redo the sims to allow me to export a save from caw, this was a major set back, due to the length of time it did take me to fix this problem.

Anyway all systems are go, I'm back on track and working on play testing the final release.

Screenshot-33-6.png

I've also released a new lot which is taken directly from play testing the world, you can preview this lot here:-

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/631337.page

And downloaded from here:-

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6826490
    edited February 2013
    Stw your World Sanctum is as close as I could find to being the home planet for some of my Sims who came from my Jades world. Would it be ok if I make it part of an on going story that I'm working on? I'll link back to Sanctum to you and only change a couple of the images to Black and White to appear as memories.I don't even need the World just the images for now is all I need.
    edited February 2013
    Of course you can, you can use what you like from the page, but you will have to post me a link to your story so I can read it. 8)

If you post me a link to your story I will include the front cover of the story as a actual book that you can purchase in the world.

I hope to finish the world soon anyway, so you will be able take your own photos, but if you want something specific I can take few photo's for you, you just need to tell me what you want.

edited February 2013
    Thankyou Stw, my story is a story that keeps going as I play Sims 3. It's a 100 Baby Challenge but I'm making it into a story and have lot's of ideas still working in my head.

My main character is from Inner Jades your world is pretty close to what Inner Jades would look like.I'm not sure yet, though I have ideas of how I'm going to make her from Sanctum. I'll be introducing it in the next Chapter but for now you can read about her and Jades if you want.

Jades

Illyiannas 100 Baby Challenge

Your buildings, the way you made them various colors like Green, Red, well the buildings in Inner Jades are made of Ruby, Jade etc.Since your buldings and roads come in various colors they are similar to the roads and such in Jades.

I've tried to make Jades on my own with all the various colors an such but I am not as skilled.
    edited February 2013
    That looks great, you have a great imagination, I've not read everything, more a flick around the web page, but I will be coming back when I'm not so sleepy to have a good read of the story, I'm being very honest when I say it looks really good.

I will be going back to finish the world off in the next few days, I will be sure to add some of your inspiration into the world.
    edited February 2013
    Stw do you have a self Sim? I've come up with a plan that will be introduced in later Chapters but I'll need a self Sim of you. I can make one based on your Avatar image as well but you would likely be best to make yourself a Self Sim.
    edited February 2013
    Stw do you have a self Sim?
    4de74ab5-5380-430f-aa38-0d596c446c0e_zps5ed194a3.jpg

You better not abuse me to much :twisted:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7002156

Sorry not had a shave today, it's Saturday and having a lazy day :roll:
    edited February 2013
    :evil: Ok I'll try not to abuse you too much, lol, thanks I'll be introducing him into a few Chapters later after you get Sanctum out. :D
    edited February 2013
    I did say I was working on few changes to the world, one of them changes was a few edits to the pictures used in the world, I've added number of picture found on your web page, it does include the map should you get lost.

Screenshot-15-20_zps05d1f854.jpg

You will be able to purchase pics in buy mode.
    edited February 2013
    Wow I can't wait, thankyou so much Stw they look amazing,I never thought I'd get Jades art into my Sims 3. I'll place them in Adamma and Stw's castle, lol.

Your awsome, I wish I had half the skill and patience you do to put into Worlds.

I'm currently trying ot get more of the Stories about the Jades Monarchy into the History. I'm trying to make each story seperate so it's more unique.I'm writing a seperate story about each Princess and Prince through the Legacy.

It's a lot of work though because each Kingdom has 6 to 8 seperate Prince or Princesses and there are Seven Kingdoms in total.That's why it's taken me so long to get all the History done and connect everything to the current Sims 3 I'm playing.

However lately I've had a lot of stories in my mind so now that I'm past my writers block I should be able to finish the Jade Kingdom History.

I don't think I've been so excited about a World since your Exotic World. I also linked Sanctum and Bellatrix on my Blog and a few of my friends are planning to use them for their Alien Sims.
    edited February 2013
    Update

With all my other projects and stuff complete I'm making the final push to complete this world. In a way the world is actual complete, but after play testing I wanted to update the world and give it a more cyperpunk feel to the world, thou I'm not showing you everything I've updated so far, you can see what I'm trying to do:-

Screenshot-27-10_zps7985db8d.jpg
    Screenshot-26-8_zps87396b06.jpg
    Screenshot-25-13_zps1f645e09.jpg
    Screenshot-24-8_zps4ac34e46.jpg
    Screenshot-22-16_zps8fb6be45.jpg
    The world is populated and this dear girl shall be in the world.
    Screenshot-21-20_zpsb33871d4.jpg
    Sanctum Undercity
    Screenshot-20-21_zpsba62cd6f.jpg
    Screenshot-19-17_zps168c6498.jpg

Twilight Falls is my other world I'm currently building
    Screenshot-16-25_zps810338c5.jpg
    Wow I can't wait, thankyou so much Stw they look amazing,I never thought I'd get Jades art into my Sims 3. I'll place them in Adamma and Stw's castle, lol.

Your awsome, I wish I had half the skill and patience you do to put into Worlds.

I'm currently trying ot get more of the Stories about the Jades Monarchy into the History. I'm trying to make each story seperate so it's more unique.I'm writing a seperate story about each Princess and Prince through the Legacy.

It's a lot of work though because each Kingdom has 6 to 8 seperate Prince or Princesses and there are Seven Kingdoms in total.That's why it's taken me so long to get all the History done and connect everything to the current Sims 3 I'm playing.

However lately I've had a lot of stories in my mind so now that I'm past my writers block I should be able to finish the Jade Kingdom History.

I don't think I've been so excited about a World since your Exotic World. I also linked Sanctum and Bellatrix on my Blog and a few of my friends are planning to use them for their Alien Sims.

Many thanks for such nice comments, it can be pretty lonely sometime being a builder, you never really now what people think of your work, you want people to be excited about what your making or in your case story telling and when people make nice comments it does make them sleepless nights when you bogged down with the grind of building worth while.

So once again many thanks for your nice comments, I hope you enjoy the world when it's released.
    edited February 2013
    I will for sure enjoy this World when it comes out, it will likely be my main World. Your extra work is paying off and Cyberpunk is for sure a good theme, as there are not many of those types of Worlds out yet.

Twilight Falls is looking interesting as well. When your ready I'll enjoy looking at images of it and play it as well if you put it out.

I've been thinking of updating Exotic World with the portals that came with Lunar Lakes. I have a lot of projects going right now but it is for sure something I'm going to try later on.
    edited February 2013
    Just a small world update I've completed all the world cosmetic updates, I will be giving the world one last test before release. The world world will come packed with about 40 Sims, which include about 8 alien Sims and several supernatural type Sims.

The release, so far is looking good for next weekend, I've very little to do, other than testing.
    I will for sure enjoy this World when it comes out, it will likely be my main World. Your extra work is paying off and Cyberpunk is for sure a good theme, as there are not many of those types of Worlds out yet.

It does have that cyberpunk feel to the world, with all the neon colors used.
    I've been thinking of updating Exotic World with the portals that came with Lunar Lakes. I have a lot of projects going right now but it is for sure something I'm going to try later on.

I can't remember if I released the CAW files for Exotic world, if not I can upload them for you.
    edited February 2013
    Yay that made my day, I'm all excited now for next weekend and I can't wait to play with the Sims you made for the World.

I've already decided how Sanctum is going to play into my story and some other things, but I'll leave that a surprise for you.:-)

An no as far as I know you never put out the CAW files for Exotic World, I was planning to make my changes just in Edit Game Mode. Replace some of the buildings with portals just enough to make room for the new lot's that came out. Problem is I love all the buildings and creativity that was put into them so that will be a rough choice for me, lol.

Stw you need to update your links for Exotic World, the Save file in no longer able to be Downloaded. You might want to try Medifire it's really good, lot's of space an free.
    edited February 2013
    I will have look at Exotic world when I've completed Sanctum Seven, I don't wish to get side tracked, not sure what I will do yet, but at the very least I will update the saved game file and release the Caw files.

I also think Sandpoint needs a update, which is my other world, since supernatural was released the patch around this time broke the world. It's got something to do with the INI are not compatible with the weather updates. The version on the exchange contained the INI file that broke the world, the version on media file should still work fine it did not contain the INI file in question.

I will be play testing the rest of the week, but I will be posting some pics of the Sims that will be released with the Sanctum Seven world, I will update this thread then.
  • MerryWiddowMerryWiddow Posts: 4,262 Member
    edited February 2013
    Simply love the look of this world. You are doing an awesome job. Love all the bright colours and contrast. The buildings are perfect.

Have fun!

MerryWiddow
  • SinkalaSinkala Posts: 475 Member
    edited February 2013
    I love the look of this world and the colours are amazing, it has a bit of a bladerunner vibe to it, can't wait for the finished version.
    edited February 2013
    This is a little preview of one of the Sims family's in the world

The Novi Stars (What on Earth is going on?!)
    4300921b-4f38-422e-b5d8-8d6b963034fa_zpsfff12dfb.jpg

I made 7 aliens for the world, you can see five of them in the picture above, Alie Lectric, Una Verse, Ari Roma, Mae Tallick and Nita Light.
    More Sims to follow.

Many thanks to MerryWiddow and Sinkala for your nice words, I really appreciate the encouragement. :mrgreen:
  • DOLLDRMS1DOLLDRMS1 Posts: 2,955 Member
    edited February 2013
    Wow, just wow! Everything looks terrific, Stw! I was also glad to read that you are thinking of revisiting a couple of your earlier worlds. I love being able to get updated worlds.

I confess to snagging your self sim and thought it only fair to give you a glimpse of him living in AS, for the time being. He is an efficient ghost hunter and was spied leaving the Science Center, feeling pleased with his take for the night. :D

14kcmcw.jpg