Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Games Muted, but mute isn't on?!

I have an issue.

My game is muted, but when I go to options it says it's not muted? Everything else on my computer isn't muted, the problem started recently.

Anyone have an idea on how to fix it? :(

Comments

• Mizz_JasmineMizz_Jasmine Posts: 106 New Member
    edited July 2009
    bump..
  • Mizz_JasmineMizz_Jasmine Posts: 106 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Bump.
  • jamesrgrooverjamesrgroover Posts: 112 New Member
    edited July 2009
    In the interest of sounding silly, Does the game only mute itself when you click away from the game screen to the desktop?

Other than that issue I have noticed the game when in windowed mode will mute automatically when I click my desktop, if you have in fact searched the audio setting in your games GUID and found that none of the options are muted you may actually have a bad audio driver, sound card, or need a new video/audio card.

Sometimes weird stuff happens when you least expect it. like the sound going out but that tells you that you need to work on the comp.

Make sure you check the section in the GUID where it shows the little speaker icon it will have a box for 2 speaker audio, 4 speaker and 5 speaker Dolby audio, and make sure the right boxes are checked, and no mutes are on, altho the 2 speaker says something about muted it doesnt mean it will be.
    Post edited by Unknown User on