Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My singer can no longer perform for tips. Any ideas? RESOLVED

My sim is a level 4 singer. Up until now, she has been able to perform for tips at any venue with no problems. Starting yesterday, she is no longer able to perform for tips. Every time I try, ErrorTrap throws a script error and resets her. Any ideas as to what is causing this? I don't want to remove ErrorTrap as I rely on that mod to keep my game running smoothly. All of my mods are up to date and I have been on patch level 1.33 since Friday, so I have no idea why this would suddenly start happening. Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited March 2012
    Make sure she's wearing her Career outfit when you initiate the Perform for Tips operation. There's a known glitch in the game. Do you by any chance have Twallan's MC Integration mod? That is one cause of the problem. I removed it from my game.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited March 2012
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    Make sure she's wearing her Career outfit when you initiate the Perform for Tips operation. There's a known glitch in the game. Do you by any chance have Twallan's MC Integration mod? That is one cause of the problem. I removed it from my game.

No, I just have the MC base mod. And I don't remember if she was in her career outfit or not when I tried to perform for tips; I'll have to try that. Thanks for the tips and I'll report back here once I've tested them.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    slynnski wrote:
    Nik24X7 wrote:

No, I just have the MC base mod. And I don't remember if she was in her career outfit or not when I tried to perform for tips; I'll have to try that. Thanks for the tips and I'll report back here once I've tested them.

Okay I tried to do it while she was in her career outfit and it worked. She must not have been in her career outfit when I was trying yesterday, but I never noticed. :P

Anyways, thanks so much for your help!
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited March 2012
    Glad I could help with a work-around. I do hope EA gives us a permanent fix to the bug, though.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    Glad I could help with a work-around. I do hope EA gives us a permanent fix to the bug, though.

Same! If it hadn't been for you, I probably would have been stumped and frustrated for a while! Haha.