Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Building a custom venue

Anyone have tips/tricks or know of a tutorial somewhere?

Thanks! :D

Comments

• Options
    Thumper000Thumper000 Posts: 203 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I have wondered the same thing...other than building a regular place with a pro bar...and entertainment thing would be nice.
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited March 2012
    Batman,

Building your own custom version of any of Showtime's venues is just like building any of the base game venues or any of the venues from any of the other expansion packs, except for a few minor differences. You have to use the buydebug cheat to get things like the stages, and special markers for the audience. But other than that it shouldn't be two difficult.
  • Options
    D2DiamondD2Diamond Posts: 307 Member
    edited May 2012
    What's the special markers for the audience? I found one for tables and benches, but not for people to just stand around?
    TSR%20Banner.png
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited May 2012
    You need to place the stage (8x7) and at least one audience marker. There's one for tables/chairs (3x3) and another one for benches (4x2). You need one but most likely should place three or more to accomodate a larger audience. Once placed, place the table off to the side, add a couple of chairs, then move the table/chair grouping to the middle of the audience marker. I think benches can be placed directly into the marker. Also, there is a mod somewhere that unlocks the proprietor marker. It's not essential to have it, but nice if you want your proprietor to hang out by the front door or behind the bar, etc. By default, the proprietor will hang out near the right side of the stage.
    Origin ID: nik24x7