Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Coldstone Retreat

BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
Coldstone.jpg

Coldstone Retreat
Made for 223 Windsor Lot (Bridgeport)

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5344070

This lot combines some of the things I normally use when constructing a lot, with options I have discovered over time, to create a truly unique lot. It is not ideal for families as it only has one bedroom space and bathroom. It is perfect for developing Sims and supplies beneficial moodtlets for Vistas, Décor, Comfort and if your Sim has the Loves the Outdoors trait. The build utilizes the Base Game, Ambitions, World Travels and Late Night, but has no Custom Content.

Coldstone1.jpg

The lot has several spacious living areas that allows for free flow and can accommodate large parties or gatherings.

Coldstone2.jpg

Coldstone6.jpg

Most of the living areas utilize “Open Air” options that further add to the stacking of positive moodlets while conducting everyday and advancement activities.

Coldstone3.jpg

The house has a very large and fully equipped Basement. It sports two improved Nectar Makers, and “built-in” wine racks for storage. There are also some very expensive Nectars stored in the download, with some valued above 16,000 Simoleons a bottle.

Coldstone4.jpg

The basement has a reading area with “built-in” shelving. The bookshelves contain most of the instructional manuals, recipes, sheet music and fishing aids necessary to advance Sims.

Coldstone5.jpg

In addition to the perks mentioned, the basement also has a “built-in” teleporter for easy travel between the house and town.

Coldstone7.jpg

The lot also has a work-out and recreational areas to train and entertain your Sim and their guests. It also has a decent sized pond that includes Angelfish and Deathfish for easy access at any time.

* Storage chests and the Board Breaker showed in the above picture were removed from the house prior to uploading to prevent and cross-file corruption associated with World Travels adventures.
I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA

Comments

• BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited March 2012
    There are nice views of the city when placed on the 223 Windsor Lot in Bridgeport …

Coldstone10.jpg

It has some unique views available on the 500 SunnySide Blvd. Lot in Sunset Valley.
    The house provides for plenty of party activities no matter where it is placed.

Coldstone8.jpg

Or just great views if you are spending an evening with a few drinks, good music and catching some fish.

Coldstone9.jpg

These views are from the deck above the pond on the right-hand side of the build.
    Great views are available all around the house, but easier to take pictures of at this location.
  • SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited March 2012
    Very nice. I'm loving the alcoves all throughout. The cool stone gives it a spacious and airy feeling. Recommended!
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited March 2012
    SimEve wrote:
    Very nice. I'm loving the alcoves all throughout. The cool stone gives it a spacious and airy feeling. Recommended!

Thanks!

I browsed through your studio and you have a lot of wonderful stuff.
    You also have some interesting styling and and build ideas.

Nice Work!

KNIPOGEN2.gif
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited March 2012
    Beautiful new lot from you, I like the L-shape of the house! The landscaping and the interiors are beautiful. :)
    Left you a rec, and also recommended your latest.
  • svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited March 2012
    I have to say alcoves and whole inside outside look of this lot is fantastic, I love the wood roof with the paster walls, really awesome contrast works so nicely together. Left you a well deserved rec.