Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Showtime Vegetation?

Lennon777Lennon777 Posts: 786 New Member
I'm going to get showtime tomorrow, and it makes me wonder what kinds of trees and plants come with it-I mean, there are the much-welcomed (by me, at least) washingtonia-based palms, but I wonder what other exciting plants come with it?

Comments

• Options
    tea_and_bluestea_and_blues Posts: 889 Member
    edited March 2012
    It's mainly just the palms. SimsVIP.com has pics of all the new vegetation in her Showtime Guide.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Thanks, kiwi-I can always count on you for having info about stuff and links thereof-mainly because you run a wiki, but I thank you nonetheless.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Actually, this gives me an idea. I should make a wiki page with pics of all the flora and information about the actual real life plants, so people can decide if the trees really would realistically fit their world!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Actually, this gives me an idea. I should make a wiki page with pics of all the flora and information about the actual real life plants, so people can decide if the trees really would realistically fit their world!

An excellent idea-I was searching around for one earlier today and it irritated the crap out of me that someone hadn't gotten the motivation to do something about it in the past week it's been out!
  • Options
    simsamplesimsample Posts: 987 Member
    edited March 2012
    Lennon777, you know it's a Wiki, so you could motivate yourself to do something about it instead of waiting for someone else to do it!
    I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
    RUSH
    My Worlds
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I thought something along those lines too, but if I get the page structure up then I'm sure that'll make people less nervous about adding to it.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I thought something along those lines too, but if I get the page structure up then I'm sure that'll make people less nervous about adding to it.

Yeah-that's what I worried about when considering it.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    List of Trees & Plants

The basic format of the page is now there and I'll just keep adding to it. It should be easy to work out the formatting by looking at the Source page in the Edit window. It's just a matter of copying and pasting to see if you're getting it exactly right - and there's a Sandbox for testing your editing to make sure it's working.

Riptide651 has added a page for his world Sturgeon Bay to the wiki.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    You've just given me the thought to add my own page about a world I'm developing that's set in the middle of the pasimfic ocean (based around the capitol of my state, Honolulu), once it's at a decent point so that I can get some pretty pictures in!

Note: Other than looking quite similar, there is no connection between my world and Jasumi's excellent "Oahu" world-in fact, the reason why I'm making this is that hers keeps giving me save error 12 codes.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Oahu is a beautiful world, but not optimised for the greatest number of players - all those bushes add up! I'm guilty of this too.