Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Group Outing End Too Soon

I've been having a problem with inviting sims over. I invited one over and within minutes of her arriving, she left saying that the group outing was so uneventful. All my simmy did was take a plate to the sink to clean! He was going to speak to her straight afterwards!

I tried again and called her back to invite her over. Then she returned and abruptly left again saying that 'The group outing absolutely, without any doubt could have ended better. Much, much, much better.' What is up with that?

What ever happened to normal hanging out? Does everything have to be an outing now? :evil: And why is she leaving so suddenly? Their relationship is maxed out and she is a romantic interest.

Comments

• anit1983anit1983 Posts: 886 Member
    edited March 2012
    What time of the day are you inviting them over? Are they supposed to be at work? Maybe that's why their taking off so fast, if they should be somewhere else.
  • JassieteacakeJassieteacake Posts: 237 Member
    edited March 2012
    The sim I've been inviting over is self-employed as a gardener so I don't think it could be that. Also, I invited her over during the weekend in both the afternoon and evening.

Has anyone else experienced your group outings ending so abruptly? :-/
  • Sims3Pony101Sims3Pony101 Posts: 2,163 New Member
    edited March 2012
    The sim I've been inviting over is self-employed as a gardener so I don't think it could be that. Also, I invited her over during the weekend in both the afternoon and evening.

Has anyone else experienced your group outings ending so abruptly? :-/

Yeh, its something that's always annoyed me. Sometimes if the sim you invited over needs the toilet or food really bad, they leave. Also sometimes they might just get bored easily.
  • JassieteacakeJassieteacake Posts: 237 Member
    edited February 2013
    Oh my goodness, nearly exactly 1 year later I'm having the same problem again! And I'm all patched and have since uninstalled and re-installed.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? How do you deal with it?