Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I hoard attractive townies.

Does anyone else do this? I mean, it's not really creepy, but...

Whenever I see a townie in passing who is attractive, I "collect" them. I throw them in the sim bin and keep them for safe keeping, to provide attractive babies for certain Sims in the future. Once their work is done I delete them.

Okay, so it sounds a little bit creepy. :lol:

Comments

• Options
    TheMomminatorTheMomminator Posts: 4,215 Member
    edited March 2012
    LOL!

I would love to see who you have "hoarded".
  • Options
    Meatman1989Meatman1989 Posts: 34 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I use cheats to control them when I see them then enter CAS mode and save them there for later. So I guess I kinda do the same thing.
  • Options
    KirbyAndKatKirbyAndKat Posts: 778 New Member
    edited March 2012
    OH MY FREAKIN GOSH THATS WHAT I DO!!! SOMEONE FINALLY UNDERSTANDS!!! I LOVE YOU OP!!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited March 2012
    At first glace i pictured you having a normal looking house and then you go into the basement and there's about 20 of em' all complaining of something and peeing on themselves. :lol: .. (Yeah I'm weird, best not to question what goes on in my mind.)

I tend to download a bunch of Sims without CC from this site if i see someone with a decent looking avi Sim.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    eilianeilian Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited March 2012
    Awesome title and thread :lol::lol: I haven't done this but it's a great idea, I'm gonna give it a try. :D
    Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud. - Maya Angelou
  • Options
    kristenwoodskristenwoods Posts: 1,603 New Member
    edited March 2012
    would you hoard my avy?
  • Options
    YahtzamiYahtzami Posts: 6,301 Member
    edited March 2012
    Not with townies so much but with NPC's like the Paparazzi...oh YEAH! I had a Pap following my sim around everywhere and then one day I looked at her and thought, "Hmmm...wonder what she would look like with a different do and some better clothes." Turns out she was a complete and total knockout!! I saved her to my bin. After that, I pay very close attention to bartenders, paparazzi, dancers, and anyone else that I think may have genes good enough to mix in with the superior genes of one of MY sims! LOL
  • Options
    Jacqueline09Jacqueline09 Posts: 221
    edited March 2012
    I don't hoard them but if they're ugly I edit them and make them cute.
  • Options
    popcorn192popcorn192 Posts: 93 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Wow, that is actually a great idea! I need to start doing this!
  • Options
    SkyscraperfanSkyscraperfan Posts: 4,287 Member
    edited March 2012
    nah man, my sims NEVER have kids, unless they get into a fight, then they get the daughter of whoever they got in a fight with pregnant, regardless of what the daughter look like :lol:
    My current Novelcy and general blog:
    https://themostevilfish.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited March 2012
    All of my townies have the exact same face. :-( But I do have one in my Sims bin, so I suppose it's like having all of them.
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Archivist wrote:
    All of my townies have the exact same face. :-( But I do have one in my Sims bin, so I suppose it's like having all of them.

That's why I hate Sunset Valley :wink:
    I prefer the attractive Twinbrookers and Bridgeporters.
  • Options
    pr0x1mapr0x1ma Posts: 5,898 Member
    edited March 2012
    I do that, too :lol:

I doubt my collection surpasses yours. I only snatched around 7 sims so far. And whenever I tweak someone (like Bella since she's hideous without corrective surgery) I save those to the bin as well in case I have to start over a save.
    tumblr_mr2v3r8OEc1rsik0po1_400.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I should go on "My Strange.Addiction" for this.

Collecting townies is like collecting Pokemon. And these are the pretty ones.
    I've captured at least 30 townies.
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited March 2012
    I thought you meant you "knock" them on the head and they wake up in your sims basement or something..

I don't, I don't actually pay attention to my townies. Well I notice the ones with bizarre dress-sense, you can't not notice them :lol: I can't really say any of the townies are attractive in my game, but they're not weird looking either they just look normal (but dress weirdly).
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    AbbyMcTabbyAbbyMcTabby Posts: 794 Member
    edited March 2012
    I save them to use as templates for my own sims
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited March 2012
    This is what I do. My avi is a 6th generation townie in my current game.