Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My First Starlight Shores House build

NezImaniNezImani Posts: 1,016 Member
Fellow Simmers,

Below is my very first Starlight Shores build. It's a 20x20
beach house. I am not that great of a builder, but, I am hoping that with
practice I do get better :oops:

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :D

postcard.jpg"width=600"

The exchange link is: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5274996

Happy Simming! :mrgreen:

Comments

• Tazm1nTazm1n Posts: 1,131 Member
    edited March 2012
    Lovely build. rec and boosted your downloads
  • scorpiophoenixscorpiophoenix Posts: 2,289 Member
    edited March 2012
    Very nice! Rec'd!
    If you don't mind a little feedback, in my opinion, change the color of the stacked stone since it is a little distracting or try another material. Also, the landscaping, you may not need all the trees and especially do not block the front of your build with a tree. the palm tree blocks the windows and distracts from the shape of your lot. These are just my opinion. I do like the shape of the lot, it is very unique.
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited March 2012
    Nice work with your Starlight Shores House! :)
    I agree with scorp with the the trees - mainly high ones. I know that they disappear if you go closer, but I find them annoying for gameplay. But of course it's only my opinion.
    Left you a rec.
  • NezImaniNezImani Posts: 1,016 Member
    edited March 2012
    Tazm1n wrote:
    Lovely build. rec and boosted your downloads

Woah! Thanks alot Tazm1n! :)
    edited March 2012
    Very nice! Rec'd!
    If you don't mind a little feedback, in my opinion, change the color of the stacked stone since it is a little distracting or try another material. Also, the landscaping, you may not need all the trees and especially do not block the front of your build with a tree. the palm tree blocks the windows and distracts from the shape of your lot. These are just my opinion. I do like the shape of the lot, it is very unique.

Good pointers! I will definitely play around with the materials and remove the trees scorpiophoenix. Lol, it's funny because I usually lack trees and stuff when I'm building. I leave it for last, just because im so bad at landscaping :mrgreen::lol:

I'm hoping to get better though. Definitely, thanks alot!
    edited March 2012
    imoger wrote:
    Nice work with your Starlight Shores House! :)
    I agree with scorp with the the trees - mainly high ones. I know that they disappear if you go closer, but I find them annoying for gameplay. But of course it's only my opinion.
    Left you a rec.

Thank you imoger! Any advice is greatly appreciated :D