Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

so what color is katy perry real hair

in the homepage it shows her with black hair but on the box it pink

Comments

• kristenwoodskristenwoods Posts: 1,603 New Member
    edited March 2012
    her NATURAL color is blonde, but she keeps it black, or rainbow colors :D
  • PahpayPahpay Posts: 381 Member
    edited March 2012
    I would argue her natural color is darker just because her roots are dark and your roots are what color your natural hair is.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited March 2012
    Kristenwoods is right actually because all the baby pic and grade school pics I have seen of KP she was indeed very blond. She had black hair with dark blue overtones when her first single soared up the charts and she took the award for best new singer on one of the Music awards shows. She kept the black hair for a while, then went blue for a good long period. She went back and forth from Pink to red most recently.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=ush1-music&va=School+pictures+of+Katy+Perry
    Post edited by Unknown User on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• simka72simka72 Posts: 98 Member
    edited March 2012
    She has dark or ash blond hair.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited March 2012
    Uh, many kids have blond hair or sandy blond when they are kids. As in my case all the way up to about 8 years old when my Mom decided I needed a hair cut. I was a messey Tessy and she didn't want to have to detangle my little sandy blond mop anymore.

After that I have had dark brunette hair ever since. I would guess Katy's hair is a brunette but not as dark as she keeps it. Maybe a chestnut color..and not the raven color she had recently. Besides it's hard to say, most of the time all of those styles are wigs.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • melaniesomersmelaniesomers Posts: 93
    edited March 2012
    If Katy was born blond, chances are her roots are darker now because hair loses pigment as we age. My mother was a blonde and now in her mid-50's, her hair is a medium brown.
  • n00biityon00biityo Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited March 2012
    It's not always possible to tell by the roots. When my ex grows his hair it actually becomes much lighter. When it's short it looks as if it's pitch black but it really is brown when he lets it grow.