The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird CC help!

I cannot recall downloading this CC Hair, but I did download some sims off the exchange a while a go. I want it out of my game because it does weird things to my sims eyes :shock:

Simmie with normal non weird hair...
Screenshot-20.jpg

Simmie with weird hair...
Screenshot-19.jpg

Screenshot-18.jpg

Note the sudden change in eye colour?

Does anyone know what the file name for this hair is?
I dont even know if its a package file or sims3pack.
And I cant remember which sims I donwloaded. Theres a LOT in my folder :?

Comments

• DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited March 2012
    That hair is a Peggy Special Gift hair and it's only available for download in package file format:

http://www.peggyzone.com/Sims3GiftDetail.html?id=000027

Unless some creator retextured it and offered it as a simpack (in which case it'll show up in your Launcher), I'd say you're right and it somehow got "stuck" to a sim you downloaded from the Exchange. The only way to get rid of it is to delete the sim it piggy-backed in on.
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • NESSAROURKENESSAROURKE Posts: 572 Member
    edited March 2012
    Thanks Darkling, Just got to find the sim who it came from now!
  • DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited March 2012
    Glad I could help. :D
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • NESSAROURKENESSAROURKE Posts: 572 Member
    edited March 2012
    Sorry to resurrect my old thread but Im still having problems with this hair.

I tried deleting all sims from my savedsims folder but the hair is still there.

Im thinking it could possibly be in my package folder? but I have no idea what the file name is.
    I tried re downloading it off peggys site but it wont let me, tried 3 different launchers, chrome wont even load the page :roll:

Does anyone know what the file name is so I could try and locate this?
  • thelawtmanthelawtman Posts: 1,424 Member
    edited March 2012
    I always delete it from the menu that pops up int he very beginning when you load sims.
    Could it possibly get uglier? I used to be a highly respected watcher, and now I'm a wounded dwarf with the mystical strength of a doily. I just wish I could sleep. - Rupert Giles

lpOEB4y.gif MeEUgvO.gif
  • murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited March 2012
    The package file name should be something like this
    peggyzone-sims3-DONATE-special0016-101101