Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Two questions about new patch

I've just updated, seems okay to me but I do have two questions.

If I choose to play offline (log out) Can I still complete the in game achievements?

And If I can, will these be updated on my page or do I need to be logged in to update them?

Comments

• Options
    NESSAROURKENESSAROURKE Posts: 572 Member
    edited March 2012
    Seems I've answered my own question.

Logging out disables you to see the acheivements. So weve got to be logged in all the time to complete these???
  • Options
    YahtzamiYahtzami Posts: 6,301 Member
    edited March 2012
    In the walkthrough they said that if you play offline, any acheivements you complete will show up when you log back in.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Thank you Yahtzami!
  • Options
    bob007bob007 Posts: 10,062 Member
    edited March 2012
    Some achievements I had already completed before the patch and they don't register so I'm guessing I'll have to redo those.
    I do not work for EA nor do I have any association with EA. I am a gamer helping other gamers.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    *****7 wrote:
    Some achievements I had already completed before the patch and they don't register so I'm guessing I'll have to redo those.

I've just found that out too... Some are quite easy to re-do such as hire a maid. I cancelled the service then re hired ;)

But some of the bigger ones I'm a bit annoyed that they dont count. Oh well, will just have to wait until a re do them at a late point in my legacy :roll: