Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

54 Posts From the SAME Person in a Row!

This new My Page thing that copies Facebook almost EXACTLY is already annoying... I was just scrolling down to see what people posted, and someone posted 54 things in a row!!! They were all pattern things that were uploaded to the exchange.... So yeah, can EA like group things up for more organization??? I really want the old My Page with stickers, and where we picked our backgrounds.. What's the point of stickers now?? They should stop selling them...

Comments

• anastasia81ukanastasia81uk Posts: 325 Member
    edited March 2012
    I got the same thing too. freaking patterning all up and down my wall.
  • thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited March 2012
    i have the same thing! she doesn't stop!
  • caseynicole_23caseynicole_23 Posts: 1,006 Member
    edited March 2012
    I hate how they took away comments for that
    stupid status bar in general :?
  • GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited March 2012
    Yeah i got the same thing too, ugh so annoying. So far I'm not liking these new my pages, the layout isn't the best.
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited March 2012
    I hate that we don't have notifications
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited March 2012

I don't know how much it would matter. People are commenting on their own pages and sending it out to everyone. So... it's not really comments to anyone but to everyone. No need for notification there. :)
  • blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited March 2012
    Rflong7 wrote:

I don't know how much it would matter. People are commenting on their own pages and sending it out to everyone. So... it's not really comments to anyone but to everyone. No need for notification there. :)
    :wink::lol:
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • wzw1177wzw1177 Posts: 1,140 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Machine always posts much faster than human beings. :mrgreen:
  • Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited March 2012
    This new My Page thing that copies Facebook almost EXACTLY is already annoying... I was just scrolling down to see what people posted, and someone posted 54 things in a row!!! They were all pattern things that were uploaded to the exchange.... So yeah, can EA like group things up for more organization??? I really want the old My Page with stickers, and where we picked our backgrounds.. What's the point of stickers now?? They should stop selling them...

Is she on your Friend List? If so, then just remove her. That will stop the spamming. I don't know if you can see uploads of anyone not on your Friend list, but if you can, I think the only thing you can do is hide the post. Scroll your mouse over the upper right hand corner of the post until you see an X. You will get a small box with an option to hide or report. Click on Hide but make sure it is underlined. You will get a pop-up asking if you are sure you want to do this. Choose yes and the post is gone.

She was on my Friends List but I ended up having to remove her.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited March 2012
    I hope you're not talking about bluebell, because she was having difficulties with her computer and it had to be cleaned, so she wanted to save all of her creations before losing them. :(
  • peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    edited March 2012
    niac1234 wrote:
    I hope you're not talking about bluebell, because she was having difficulties with her computer and it had to be cleaned, so she wanted to save all of her creations before losing them. :(

I might be mistaken but i think you can just pull the files out of your folders and zip them up put them on a flash drive and not have to overload both peoples pages and the exchange
  • solosonyasolosonya Posts: 419 Member
    edited March 2012
    Jarsie9, you make me laugh.Just you being you. I always look forward to coming to the forum to see what you wrote. Thank you. Not that what you wrote this time was funny but when I read what you say I try to picture you saying it. Thanks again.
  • KatnapKatnap Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited March 2012
    Yeah well, welcome to EA's move to make Sims a social game. You think this is bad, wait until you try to play with Simport. Remember where they said you can search in game for people using Simport and you don't have to be friends?

According to EA, this is what the "majority" of players want.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited March 2012
    Nathan,
    If it is BlueMurder you are going to have to defriend her. Sorry to say that but if you don't want this to continue for days on your page that is exactly what needs to be done. She started this 3 days ago, now...or maybe 2, the day the new page changed. It continued for over 14 hrs over 400 uploads ...I went to bed...she finally gave notice that Sorry, but her pc would be in shop the next day so she was using the Exchange to back up her files...not to share...but to backup.

But next morning it started again...and continues. She sets the pc on auto and walks away, poor dear is ill, but she knows it is spamming walls and just keeps on going. I really hope someone buys her a 2HDD to save her work for her in a much faster manner.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Sgizzle09Sgizzle09 Posts: 4,179 Member
    edited March 2012
    I agree, although I would never defriend someone for EA's mistakes. I added her as a friend for a reason and I will hold out until they fix it. They need to make it where if there is more than one upload or acheivemnt achieved, it should be in a collapsable/expandable list. You know, like the + and - thing on facebook. That way you still have the option to see all their items just not automatically.