Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When Worlds Collide is on sale! ( In the ingame store)

I just saw that it is in sale until march 15! Weird cause that price wasn't there before! Hope no one bought it at the original price!

Edit again: The in game store has it on sale for 1700 simpoints!

Comments

• ZeekSliderZeekSlider Posts: 5,831 Member
    edited March 2012
    What's the sale Price?
  • piffloverpifflover Posts: 615 Member
    edited March 2012
    1700 simpoints
  • sims3jordan09sims3jordan09 Posts: 663
    edited March 2012
    I can only see the sale on the in-game store.
  • ZeekSliderZeekSlider Posts: 5,831 Member
    edited March 2012
    pifflover wrote:
    1700 simpoints
    Aww, it looks like I lost out on 400 SimPoints.

*sigh* And I REALLY don't want to deal with customer service (or lack of customer service, as it should be known). I guess I'll just take the loss.
  • carla70carla70 Posts: 575 Member
    edited March 2012
    Darn it!
  • Kurppa42Kurppa42 Posts: 221 New Member
    edited March 2012
    :? How...nice. For those who did not buy it too soon.
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited March 2012
    Not in the ingame store.

Still says 1700 there: http://igs.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=11488&scategoryId=11488&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:48383

You should change the title back to warn people
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited March 2012
    Ugh! I paid 2100 sp for the sets. Why haven't I learned to wait a day or two before I purchase new items?
  • miklcmiklc Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited March 2012
    I actually think that's a pretty decent price for two full sets and a premium item
  • Crizzy2468Crizzy2468 Posts: 628 Member
    edited March 2012
    I paid 2100 SP too. :(
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited March 2012
    It seems very wonky. Price is now back to 2100.

I would advise everyone to wait until we get a statement from a guru or the sales price shows up for good.

And everyone that paid 2100. Wait for it to be sure and then go to CS.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited March 2012
    The link just worked for me. Thanks, Crinrict!
  • momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    edited March 2012
    Darn, again I bought to early. From now on I wait. :(
  • gmgargmgar Posts: 2,064 Member
    edited March 2012
    crinrict wrote:
    Not in the ingame store.

Still says 1700 there: http://igs.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=11488&scategoryId=11488&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:48383

You should change the title back to warn people

It's still 1700, thanks Crinrict. :P :P :P
  • sims3jordan09sims3jordan09 Posts: 663
    edited March 2012
    I can see it on sale through the normal store on my iPhone (safari) but not on my computer (chrome) so I wouldn't purchase it yet, it will probably charge you full price for now just like the Lunar Lakes sale.
  • n00biityon00biityo Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited March 2012
    I think it's better to always wait and not buy stuff as soon as they pop up. There are always glitches when stuff gets released and there's always a chance they'll offer a discount.

So people should learn to wait and not just buy everything as soon as they see them.
  • PhotogSimPhotogSim Posts: 1,729 Member
    edited March 2012
    n00biityo wrote:
    I think it's better to always wait and not buy stuff as soon as they pop up. There are always glitches when stuff gets released and there's always a chance they'll offer a discount.

So people should learn to wait and not just buy everything as soon as they see them.

But where is the fun in that :-o people have been waiting for this set to come for awhile and couldn't control themselves. In my opinion even at 2100 it is worth the price. Love the new futureshock set and the teleport pad.
  • n00biityon00biityo Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited March 2012
    PhotogSim wrote:
    n00biityo wrote:

But where is the fun in that :-o people have been waiting for this set to come for awhile and couldn't control themselves. In my opinion even at 2100 it is worth the price. Love the new futureshock set and the teleport pad.

Well in my case I rather wait and spare myself a whole lot of aggravation. Where's the "fun" in paying too much for an item when you know the store's M.o.? Aslo I think people had trouble in the past with simpoints not being deducted correctly and other kinds of mishaps when buying as soon as the new stuff appears online.

I would advice everybody to do themselves a favor and wait, wait and wait. Also if you're the first to see new items int he store make thread warning others to wait as well. the items aren't going anywhere.

Not to say something about the in-game store sales. ARGH! Could they please STOP pushing this very intrusive feature on people. The crystal ball of the magic set can only be purchased separately in-game and now there an in-game sale only for a new set.

Please for the love of all that is holy STOP PUSHING your online intrusive features on people.