Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lissykin's Communicae {CLOSED}

124...Next

Comments

• Mmicky91Mmicky91 Posts: 57 New Member
    edited July 2012
    :shock: :D OMG!!! It's done! It's so gorgeous! I can't wait to download and play it! OH!! Shoot! I got to make a family for it now! :lol: Thank you so much lissykin!!!

Sorry I haven't been around much. I have been having family issues. If you got kids, you know how things can be. It seems to be worse since they became adults....

Oh! I'm so excited though! This made my week! :mrgreen:

OOo does that last part mean there might be secret hidden stuff for me to find :shock: Cool!

Glad you enjoyed making it. I wouldn't want building to become a chore for any of you cause then the game loses it's fun factor.
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,789 Member
    edited July 2012
    Thank you so much for your reaction Mmicky! I do have kids, and I know how it gets. Mine are teens now, so I'm getting closer to them being fully cooked!

I did make a fun secret for you to discover. I couldn't make a castle for witchcraft without some secrets, it would have been wrong. LOL

I hope your RL calms down so you can have some time to sim.

Thank you again for being so gracious with your thanks, it makes all the effort that much more worth it. I do create for myself first, but getting the thanks is awesome! You have no idea how sad it is to put all that energy into something only to have someone say, "Meh. It's okay."

I always appreciate creating for you because its the opposite. I hope you have fun discovering the secret! *hugs*

Enjoy it! *hugs*
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited July 2012
    Gorgeous build Lissy!

Feature worthy, IMO too.

Rec'd!

:). T
  • LucyenaLucyena Posts: 916 Member
    edited July 2012
    I love your building! Fantastic job, Lissy! rec´d with pleasure :D
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2012
    Lovely castle Lissy! :D Looks so grand! A BIG recommendation from me. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited July 2012
    Hi! I finished the build for Emily485:

Home Sweet Abode - No CC
    Slideshow
    roof_up_large.jpg
    th_AbodeArchitecturePic.png
    th_Screenshot-132.jpg
    th_AbodeBlueprint.png

Also, a quick shout out to
    sharonxyz
    I'M BUILDING FOR YOU NEXT!! :D

I have a floor plan in my mind already, and will update you on my progress as I go along.

Thank you! :)
  • CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited August 2012
    Just popping in to say Hi and look over what you've been up to... O.O
    ::takes out shovel to start digging a mote around the pretty rec'd white castle::
    edited August 2014
    Hi! I'm officially closing this thread, and using My Page and my showcase thread for any communications.

My Page - Lissykin

Lissykin's Showcase

Last but not least, should you want me to build something just for you, please make a request with dna request team, noting myself as the preferred creator.

dna master thread

*A new thread is introduced each month, but this one will always direct you to the right place.*

Thank you so much for your continued support of my builds! To see more of what I've created, look for my contributions to: SIMplified Living Magazine

A new issue is always coming soon. :D

Happy Simming! :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Lissykin on