Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lissykin's Communicae {CLOSED}

Comments

• Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    edited June 2012
    :mrgreen: Thanks Poly! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Katty0Katty0 Posts: 3,907 Member
    edited June 2012
    OMG that is SO pretty!!!! I would have never done something like that (whichs is why your so much better of a builder LOL)

I love them both... I like the green touches in the second coloring but the first one looks really pretty....

Pick whatever coloring you like the best!! Your obviously better at it!!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Thanks for the input! I get to vacillating back and forth about the colors. lol I'll use the first option, and then if you want to change it you can. :) *hugs*
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    More screen shots for KattyO! :)
    I haven't placed all the windows yet, but I'm making progress!
    Front:
    Screenshot-3.jpg

Side yard:
    Screenshot-4.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Update: The exterior is complete! :)

Front:
    Screenshot-1.jpg

Side:
    Screenshot-2-1.jpg

Side 2 and Back:
    Screenshot-3-1.jpg

I'm working on the interiors now. It won't be much longer until it's ready! :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2012
    Love it, love it, love it! :D So adorable and so charming! Great job with the roof! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Lissy its amazing!!! I can't wait to play it!!!

• Options
    edited June 2012
    *paces*

I am so excited for this house... It is so beautiful!!

*creates a rut in thread from pacing*

I can't decide now who gets to use it!!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Thanks Katty! One more question: Do you own Sweet Treats?

Quick update: I'm working on the attic now. Soon your simmies will be moving in. 8)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    :D:D

Nope I don't own sweet treats... left you a message on your my page :)
  • Options
    klb685klb685 Posts: 3,388 Member
    edited June 2012
    Wow. That is incredibly stunning!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Hey hun!! I will be out of town from July 1st to the 7th... I didn't want you to think I disappeared!! LOL

I may try to clean my old laptop tonight and see if I can get base sims on it... maybe LN or pets too (pretty sure that will kill it)

I will have my phone so I will try to check in!!!

I am very excited to see this house!! From the way it looks so far you deserve a feature!!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Hi Katty! I got this in right before you leave for your trip, woot!

Here it is: Sullivan Jupiter House

Sullivan Jupiter House - No CC - FIXEDScreenshot-7.jpg

Slideshow of Sullivan Jupiter House

Sullivan Jupiter house was built during the heyday of gingerbread architecture. The many infulences of the worldly Mr. Jupiter are evident thoughout this modern Victorian abode. All the appliances have been upgraded. Many secrets are hidden within. Made exclusively for KattyO by Lissykin of d.n.a. design team. No CC.

All the appliances have been upgraded: Fireplace is fireproof, microwave is faster, stove has improved meal quality, kitchen sink is self cleaning, dishwasher is unbreakable, stereo has improved speakers and the washing machine has clean polymer injection system. Enjoy! :)

*The FIXED version is only fixing the orbs in the attic. I accidentally placed the hidden room orb instead of the tomb room orb. DOH! If you'd like to fix the original version instead of downloading again, it's very easy: In the house, open buy mode. Open the cheat window (ctl+shift+c) enter 'testingcheatsenabled true'. Open the cheat window again and type 'buydebug'. Grab the hidden room orb at the base of the stairs and in the attic, and replace them with the tomb room orbs. Walla! It's now fixed and everything is visible. Thank you! :)
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited June 2012
    That is just so wonderful!

Rec'd! and Favorited!

Taryn
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Hi! I've completed the simmie request for piccprincess:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6028658

Annabelle Jamison
    AuroraHeadshot.png

Annabelle is Athletic, Equestrian, Friendly, Loves the Outdoors, Eco-Friendly
    Her favorites are: Cookies, Country and Hot Pink

Everyday:
    AuroraEveryday.png

Formal:
    AuroraFormal.png

Sleepwear:
    AuroraSleep.png

Swimwear:
    AuroraSwim.png

Athletic:
    AuroraAthletic.png
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    She is utterly darling!

Rec'd!?..or ...I would if I could. Consider it a virtual rec, Lissy!

Taryn
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Thanks for the virtual rec Taryn! :mrgreen:

I've sent my issue to crinricts help thread. Maybe I'll get lucky and there'll be a solution soon so Annabelle can be added to my studio. I appreciate the thought though! *hugs*

Update: Thank you so much Taryn for the suggestion of removing the missingdeps.idx file, you saved the day!! :D *hugs*
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Yaaaay! I saved the day! I wish I would have seen your plight earlier today though! It is no fun to try so hard all day to upload and not be able to! Ugh! Yucky!

So glad it worked!
  • Options
    Mmicky91Mmicky91 Posts: 57 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Wow! I love the looks of Sullivan Jupiter House! I'm gonna need to download that! :lol:

I see you claimed my request. I have no special world I want it in, its for a game I haven't started yet. :lol: AFTER I put that request in, they (EA) decided to announce the supernatural expansion which will be perfect for it. I see they are gonna also have a world with it so that might be where the castle will be put but in the mean time, Hidden Springs is my favorite world so that one can be used. I'm so excited for supernatural to come out! :lol: Also, if any showtime items would be helpful or perfect for this build, let me know which one to get and I'll get it. I thought I saw in one build there was a throne or something that might be perfect. The build though is basically your creativeness.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Hi Mmicky! Thanks for the info about the world. I think you're right in that it'll be perfect for Supernatural. I'm really looking forward to that one!
    As far as Showtime goes: Yes please, any version! I would prefer the KP edition so you get the additional stage props. There's a background prop that would be great in the build. I'm so excited for you to have it! There's a piece I wanted to use terribly, so YAY! lol
    I'm going to use a bit of creative license with it as there are some roofing height limitations that won't allow me to make the dramatic peak from the Sims 2, but I will do my best to match it as closely as I can.
    Thanks for the confidence in my building! Always a pleasure to create for you. *hugs*
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Lissy I ADORE this house!!!!! SO PRETTY!!!

I think I am going to make a family just for it!! I can't decide!!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I'm so thrilled you're pleased! I had a lot of fun creating it; it's my favorite style. *hugs*
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2012
    Gorgeous sim! Lissy! I love her outfits too. Already recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    Mmicky91Mmicky91 Posts: 57 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Lissykin wrote:
    Hi Mmicky! Thanks for the info about the world. I think you're right in that it'll be perfect for Supernatural. I'm really looking forward to that one!
    As far as Showtime goes: Yes please, any version! I would prefer the KP edition so you get the additional stage props. There's a background prop that would be great in the build. I'm so excited for you to have it! There's a piece I wanted to use terribly, so YAY! lol
    I'm going to use a bit of creative license with it as there are some roofing height limitations that won't allow me to make the dramatic peak from the Sims 2, but I will do my best to match it as closely as I can.
    Thanks for the confidence in my building! Always a pleasure to create for you. *hugs*

I wish supernatural was out now lol. Anyone who has built any of my requests has done a wonderful job. I have yet to be disappointed and those I've seen built by others are just as wonderful and creative. That's why I come back :D
    I don't remember a roof :lol: but no worries. All I remember was a cool throne room with places to practice and learn magic and it had a spot to go out side that was cool looking. I barely had discovered sims 2 when sims 3 came out. All I ask is you do your best and have fun creating it :D and of course have an atmosphere of magic...ohh i cant wait til supernatural comes out! lol
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    It's all done!:)

Introducing the Palace of Light Neverending - No CC:

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6078506

Front:
    PalaceFront.png

Back:
    PalaceRear.png

Birdseye:
    PalaceOverhead.png

Front Gates:
    PalaceFrontGate.png

First Floor:
    PalaceFirstFloor.png

Parlor:
    PalaceLounge.png

Classroom:
    PalaceClassroom.png

Second Floor (Master Bedroom):
    PalaceBedroomOverhead.png

PalaceBedroom.png

Basement:
    PalaceBasementOverhead.png

Description:
    This castle replica shadows its predecessor, the Palace of Neverending Light, in Belladonna Cove. Intended as a place to learn and practice white witchery, modifications have been made to make it a comfortable abode for everyday living. A kitchen and wizardry room have been added to the original layout of 1 bdrm and 3 baths. The basement holds a suspitious wall; air breezes through the mortar. Made for Mmicky91 by Lissykin of dna design team. No CC.

Thanks for the request, Mmicky91. It was really fun to build. :D