Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lissykin's Communicae {CLOSED}

Comments

• Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    edited May 2012
    Hello! The build for Homeworker is ready! :)

Morningstar Chapel roof_up_large.jpg

Slideshow

Morningstar Chapel is the second oldest building in Hidden Springs. This beautiful reception hall (exclusive lounge) offers it all for that special wedding day. The main floor has a welcoming area, choir vestibule and wedding arch. The second floor has the bridal room and daycare. Downstairs there's a photo booth, DJ booth, dance floor, mixologist bar and buffet and more. The grounds have a small playground and fire pit. Made for Homeworker by Lissykin of dna request team. No CC.

Enjoy! :D
  • Options
    EchoweverEchowever Posts: 411 Member
    edited May 2012
    BTW: I wanted to check before loading the house into my game. The exchange link says that it requires Pets, Showtime and two stuff packs. I don't have those expansions yet or any stuff packs. I did say that in my request. Is anything significant used from them?
    SampleGen6Banner.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Hi Echowever. I did have it noted that the only EP's are WA, AMB, LN and Generations. Store items only the Sweet Escape Nursery, More Magic, Edwardian kitchen and both of the Through the Spyglass sets. I don't know what happened. I've poured over the build and can't find the offending items. I'm sorry about the problem. Please just proceed as you would. Thank you. :)

I'm going to keep looking and I will re-upload if I sort it out. *hugs*
  • Options
    WILLIAJ3WILLIAJ3 Posts: 56 Member
    edited May 2012
    Yay! I am so excited that my house is in progress! I have been working a ton and haven't had much time to play but this will be just what I need to MAKE time! Thanks so much in advance.
  • Options
    HomeworkerHomeworker Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited May 2012
    Perfect timing for the Goth/Ritz wedding :D
    sig-advert.jpg
  • Options
    EchoweverEchowever Posts: 411 Member
    edited May 2012
    Lissykin wrote:
    Hi Echowever. I did have it noted that the only EP's are WA, AMB, LN and Generations. Store items only the Sweet Escape Nursery, More Magic, Edwardian kitchen and both of the Through the Spyglass sets. I don't know what happened. I've poured over the build and can't find the offending items. I'm sorry about the problem. Please just proceed as you would. Thank you. :)

I'm going to keep looking and I will re-upload if I sort it out. *hugs*

OK, well then any items can't be important! I'm still moving, so I can't get into my game, but I'll let you know if I have any trouble installing it! I'm sure it will be fine.
    SampleGen6Banner.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Thank you Spring! I hope you love it in game! I just had my first wedding there and it was great. :D

Echowever: I do hope your move goes well. :) I was told by team members that there's an error with the Exchange as it keeps stating the wrong items used in a build. Not sure when it'll be fixed, but wanted to make sure you knew I maintained the request respectful of your content. *hugs*
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Just a quick update and WIP pic - WilliaJ3, this is your new traditional home:

Screenshot-2.jpg

I'm working on the interiors, and maturing the garden. I hope to have it completed in the next few days. Thank you! :D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Looks good! Can't wait to see it when it is finished! Thanks.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Hello! Happy Friday! I just finished the request for WilliaJ3:

roof_up_large.jpg

Slideshow

This traditional home has two floors. The color tones are neutral though out, and there are lovely antiques placed carefully around the entire house. The Master is the only room with a double bed as the two other bedrooms have been converted to a craft room and executive office. The main floor plan is open and vaulted to the second story. The kitchen has an island and nectar cabinet. There are 2 1/2 baths total, living room, dining room, family room, laundry room and billiards room. All the appliances have been upgraded, and the garden is almost Perfect! Made for WilliaJ3 by Lissykin of dna request team. As always, custard checked and no CC. Thank you!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    Katty0Katty0 Posts: 3,907 Member
    edited June 2012
    Hey Lissy!!! I just wanted to thank you for claiming my request!!!

I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

I still have limited internet at the house, so if you have a question just build it however you want to! I love your builds so I will love whatever you come up with!!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Sounds good, Katty! :D I hope you have a wonderful weekend! It should take me about two to three weeks to finish the build (maybe less depending on RL). *hugs*
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    The house looks great! Thanks so much. I am busy with work all weekend so won't be able to play in game until Tuesday, but I can't wait!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Yay! I'm glad you got it. Too bad you have to work now, but have fun on Tuesday! Thanks for placing the request and having so much to work with (EP's and SP's), makes it much easier and fun for me to create. Have a good day! *hugs*
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I can't wait!!! Hopefully by then I will have internet to download it with!!!

• Options
    edited June 2012
    YAY!!

I am getting internet TONIGHT!! My computer will be fully functional again LOL...

Can I have any sneak peeks??
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Woot! Woot! I'm so happy for you that the internet is up again! :mrgreen: It's so hard to do everyday things without it. I hit a bit of a delay with the building - I had to install everything again. That wouldn't have been so bad, but I'm visiting family for three weeks and they have a ridiculously unreliable internet that lead to three days of downloading to get all my store stuff. Crazy!! Add to that the fact that my video card keeps overheating and I'm just a little off. Not to worry though, it is being built. :) Barring all errors, I hope to have the exterior done by tomorrow. I'll post pics soon. *hugs*
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Yay!!! Please don't worry about rushing!!! Take all the time you need!! I just cant wait to see what awesomeness you make!!

Do you have the technophobe no more set?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Hi Katty! :) First, yes I own Technophobe No More...I have a pixel "illness" and own the store in its entirety. lol

Second, screen shots! :D

Front:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Side:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Other Side:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Please note that I haven't placed the doors and windows yet, but soon! If there are any store sets you prefer I not use, please let me know as I thought that you had it all too. lol

I hope you like it so far! *hugs*
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!ZOMG!...

*GASPS*

Lissy that is AMAZING!!!!! I can't express how excited I am!!!

What color are you thinking for the outside?

And I own the entire store lol I just really like the glass tables in that one...

...Zomg...
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2012
    Very pretty build Lissy! I left you a recommendation. :thumbup:

Your new WIP is coming along nicely! Very nice shell! Looks promising! Can't wait to see more pics. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Oh yay! I'm so glad you like it Katty! I'm using a burnt orange, light orange and crimson red, with violet and olive green accents for the exterior. Trying to maintain that 'steampunk' feel. I will definitely use that set for the interiors. I'm super pleased you like it! I'll post more pics in a little bit as I'm almost done adding the wall colors. I'm so excited for you to see it! your excitement helps spur me along. Thank you for being so supportive! *hugs*

@Yanti: You are amazing. Being able to keep up with the builds like you do. I really appreciate your feedback! *hugs* :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I am intriuged by those colors :O

I cant even begin to tell you how amazing the roofing is on that shell!!!

How big of a lot do you have it on? I am going to begin preparing my game :)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Hi Katty! Another pic...Here's the colors:
    Screenshot.jpg
    -OR-
    Screenshot-2.jpg

What do you think? Before I go any farther with the coloring, I want to make sure you like it.
    I'm building on a 40x40 lot so you have a nice big yard. :)

I can make any changes you want to the colors, so if you have something else you'd prefer, I'm happy to adjust it.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    PolysporinPolysporin Posts: 945 Member
    edited June 2012
    Oh my goodness Lissy, i am drooling over that build. I cant wait till it hits your studio.