Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you get this problem with your page?

I don't know what is going on, but this has caused me to stop posting blogs on my page. I had to rearrange it to even get to my studio and be able to post a blog. :evil: (this is suppose to be at the bottom of the page!)
9azodl.png

Comments

• ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited February 2012
    No, but I have seen it on a couple of other people's pages. Clearly a site glitch :?
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com
  • MamajanaynayMamajanaynay Posts: 1,139 Member
    edited February 2012
    I have tried everything. Refreshing the page, moving stuff around, deleting posts. The only thing I didn't do, obviously, was delete my account. Hope when they change it around for showtime, the problem goes away. It was a real pain in the you know what to rearrange my page just to get to my blog. It's happened once before, but after I logged out and logged back in a day or two later, it had straightened up. This has been like this now for two weeks! :roll:
  • ChemicalwibsChemicalwibs Posts: 6,345 Member
    edited February 2012
    I don't think there is anything you can do but wait and hope they'll fix it. I had an issue once where no one, including myself, could access my studio for over a week. Than one day it was fixed and it has been fine since. But I know there are all kinds of issues with the My Pages. I'm hoping the new layout will fix these issues as well.
    wibsandthesims.tumblr.com