Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eligible bachelors in Hidden Springs?

I'm starting a legacy in Hidden Springs. Who are the eligible bachelors? He has to have decent traits because as a part of my legacy, my SIM has to live with him for the rest of her life.

Comments

• ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited February 2012
    well the only one i know for sure of is Sebastian Vanderburg. hes handsome, and super rich. their may be others, but hes the only one my sim met personally.
  • TankadankaTankadanka Posts: 793 Member
    edited February 2012
    Bruce Chesterfield and all will be right in your world.

I usually have my sims marry Bruce or Andrew Song, the latter I like, but I don't like to break up couples. But I'm lucky I guess because he often breaks up with his wife in my games. o _O
  • Faith12368Faith12368 Posts: 2,997 Member
    edited February 2012
    There's also Liam, the Riverhawks, and a couple of others. I just married my sim off to Sebastien Vanderburg for my legacy, they have 2 children now, Sebasstien the second and Princess Ivy. :)
    Long live the new Doctor!
  • never_forget_oct_3never_forget_oct_3 Posts: 268 Member
    edited February 2012
    Emmit Preston is a teen in hidden springs, but he aged up only a couple of days after my sim moved in to town, he's the one she ended up marrying, his traits are daredevil, schmoozer, athletic and friendly. He also lived in a huge house and had a good amount of money.