Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Trouble uploading my sim

Hi simmers, I've searched the forums and tried every solution I could find for this problem...

I've never had any problems uploading sims. But this one sim will not upload. I've tried taking some CC off her and managed to get her file size from 58.99mb to 8.59mb. Still not upload.

I've tried clearing cache files, my upload folder and tried restarting my PC.

I tried to upload another sim which worked but this sim in particular will not upload.

Im about to give up, I'm really sad I cant share my latest beautiful girly with you all... :(

Can anyone give me any more suggestion??

She 'exports' into my launcher fine. But it's when I click to upload her she goes through to green bar loading thingy then it just comes up with a red error symbol... :roll:

Comments

• Options
    krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    edited February 2012
    does she have cc, cuz even though most cc will go up, people have run into some (it was a pattern that i know of) that just wouldnt let the file upload. So its a possibility.
  • Options
    NESSAROURKENESSAROURKE Posts: 572 Member
    edited February 2012
    She had CC Formal, Everyday and Accessories. I took all these off her and she still won't upload. She has CC hair, but that's the first thing I tested...

The 'Tester sim' I uploaded had the same hair, so I know that's not the problem. I'm going to try changing her make up.
  • Options
    krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    edited February 2012
    hmm well if it isnt that i am at a loss, hope someone else has ideas. maybe that sims file is just bad/broken in some way.
  • Options
    LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited February 2012
    I too had this problem before, it was store shoes wouldn't upload with the Sim until I removed them..
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    She's up!! :D

I took away all the CC Make up and she still wouldn't upload. So I completely took away all CC except her hair and she worked!!

Strange... lol
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    This is the CC that wouldn't upload :roll:

Everyday
    Screenshot-1.jpg

Formal
    Screenshot-2-1.jpg

Download link to CC free Stacey Johnson (Hair is CC)
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5208491
  • Options
    angeldollxxangeldollxx Posts: 786 New Member
    edited February 2012
    i had the same problem today soo annoying i cant bother to try again now but ill try again tommorow